Thread: Stage 191, impossible?

Rhino Keeper

Stage 191, impossible?

I tried it 5 times and realized that even if I clear the ice and collect all green and blue diamonds, there's no way to collect 16 attacks in 24 moves. IF I use buddys that need 9 diamonds to power up, I'll have to collect at least 6 diamonds in each move. And I need those that take out arrows, wich requires 14 yellow and purple diamonds. I really have no idea how to finish this level.

I really like this game but it's never fun to play something that feels impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 191 is possible - i just passed it with 2 stars. It is random start so keep restarting until you get good starting position. I went with two shieldbreakers and one blaster and one bomb. Good luck

I have been stuck on this level for days so came over here to see if it was just me.
    My problem is I don't have any pals that clear arrows. I started with bombers and blasters but then never got enough attacks cleared. Now ive switched to my lowest attack pals but other than clearing stone their attacks don't do anything on this level (eg clearing gem eater)
    On a bad game I don't even clear the arrows. Closest I got was 1 attack from clearing...I could have cried lol.

Also having played this level at least 30 times now, ive noticed as soon as I clear the arrows so green and blue gems actually count, you hardly get any!! Soooo frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laylaaj View Post
    Also having played this level at least 30 times now, ive noticed as soon as I clear the arrows so green and blue gems actually count, you hardly get any!! Soooo frustrating.
    Here's my 2 star lineup for 191:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	21854 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	21855 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	31 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	21856

Thanks! The only pal I have from your first pic is Phoebe, however now ive posted this I got past it not long after with the ones I was using. That must be the secret as it happened the last time I posted about being properly stuck too haha!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laylaaj View Post
    Thanks! The only pal I have from your first pic is Phoebe, however now ive posted this I got past it not long after with the ones I was using. That must be the secret as it happened the last time I posted about being properly stuck too haha!
    Funny you should say that about getting past a stage after posting that you're stuck. That has been my experience as well up until now LOL. Been stuck on 218 for so long I'm ready to throw in the towel!

Happy gaming my friend! Emily