Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Android Pop-Ups Out Of Control!

Same thing happening to me, with both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story (at least the pop-ups; didn't have any problems with my gems, maybe because I have so few).

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same problem in bakery and restaurant its getting very irritating! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice now. And its still popping up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TasteeTreats88 View Post
    Hello! I've been playing Bakery Story for about 9 months. Today, I got the 4th of July update. I started building my ovens, but then I kept getting popups about past goals. Before the popups started, I had 101 gems. Now I have 12. 12! I clicked "No Thanks" for everything. Where did my gems go? I don't understand why this happened. Please fix this. I've been saving my gems for a big remodel and would very much like them back. I'm on level 95 and my bakery's name is TasteeTreats. Thank you.
    this is awful! good luck!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

New Resident
    I lost gems as well. Just trying to tip my neighbors and 1 wrong click. Its told me 4 times already about goals I " haven't " completed. So annoying. 30 gems gone.

Quote Originally Posted by emud17 View Post
    I lost gems as well. Just trying to tip my neighbors and 1 wrong click. Its told me 4 times already about goals I " haven't " completed. So annoying. 30 gems gone.
    Sorry about that! We're looking into the matter. If you've lost any gems due to this, please email support@storm8.com so we can assist you.

New Resident
    I agree!!!! Today in my restaurant story the darn popups just kept coming up all day? They are nothing but a big pain, this is a problem that could make a player want to quit! I bet that I spent a good half an hour clicking through the darn popups, this needs to be fixed or just got rid of. What good are they?????

Having same problem. Very annoying!

Yes too many pop ups about past goals.... Bakery story and Restaurant Story..

I restarted my android phone and still happening.. As I read that in another thread.. Did not help. I even went to settings and cleared cache and force stop my app... Still happening..

Storm8 needs to fix this issue.... yes understand this is an issue that has been happening for over a year on Android devices as stated in a thread in bugs n known issues. Still not fixed.

Ready to play a different game and come back in the morning.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Same problem here with both games! Very annoying! Force stopping then re-starting the game doesn't work either. Fix this please!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yup. My daughters have kindles and the last few days it's been out of control. Would love it if s8 took the time to deal with all of these known issues and really improved the game instead of finding more ways to squeeze money out of already annoyed customers. *ahem*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast