Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Android Pop-Ups Out Of Control!

Rhino Keeper

Android Pop-Ups Out Of Control!

I was visiting my neighbours for tipping them as I always do, and suddenly this messages be*** appearing. I close my game, re-opened and the windows appeared again. I unistalled and re-installed the game, opened and again these windows appeared. What's happening, can you help me? Is something general or it's only me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-01-20-19-49.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	21277   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-01-20-19-59.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	21278  

Sorry about that! Can you try force closing and restarting your game to see if that temporarily fixes the issue?

I'm having the same issue. I've force closed about 10 times in the last hour but it just keeps happening after a few minutes of playing.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem. I try to visit my neighbors & I keep getting all these popups of things I have already completed. It's really making me mad & if it isn't solved I may be forced to quite the game.

Farm Supplier

Android Pop-Ups Out Of Control!

I've gotten used to the problem with old goals popping up since I'm on Android. I just close it out and use an app ****er to before going back to the game. A bit annoying, but whatever. It usually only happens once every few days, but it has happened about 5 times in the last 2 hours. Anyone else having more-than-normal popups happening?

Quote Originally Posted by whoviankat View Post
    I've gotten used to the problem with old goals popping up since I'm on Android. I just close it out and use an app ****er to before going back to the game. A bit annoying, but whatever. It usually only happens once every few days, but it has happened about 5 times in the last 2 hours. Anyone else having more-than-normal popups happening?
    Yes, I've forced closed 10 times in an hour. There's a post about it in bugs and issues. I'm using a Kindle.

missing gems

Hello! I've been playing Bakery Story for about 9 months. Today, I got the 4th of July update. I started building my ovens, but then I kept getting popups about past goals. Before the popups started, I had 101 gems. Now I have 12. 12! I clicked "No Thanks" for everything. Where did my gems go? I don't understand why this happened. Please fix this. I've been saving my gems for a big remodel and would very much like them back. I'm on level 95 and my bakery's name is TasteeTreats. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Yep mine also. Both on here and rs. I am getting constant synch errors and old goals popping up.

They're probably going to tell you to email them at support@storm8.com.

Executive Chef
    Yep me too, in both games. Pop up and synch errors like crazy. I'm not even playing anymore tonight because it is just an excersize in frustration.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast