Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Android Pop-Ups Out Of Control!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. Really? Seriously. Really? Smh. This issue isn't an old one. It affects players on android devices since forever and each time it is reported it is treated as a new issue? Smh.
    This was actually a different issue than the one that normally pops up. Unfortunately, the cause for that one has not been resolved.

New Resident
    Thanks, FrozenTurtle! I don't seem to have constant pop-ups anymore

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We think we have resolved the issue causing these old goals to pop up. Does anyone still see these? For any Gems, you will need to follow up with your support ticket for assistance.
    Is a support ticket the same as me emailing you or something different. Sent Email yesterday and have no response to date.
    Thank You

Farm Supplier
    Same here, and this is happening daily, if not more.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I am still getting pop-ups for old goals every time I am in the game, not to mention over half my requested parts are not getting to me. Daily. I have under twenty neighbors, so unless they changed the limit... same in Restaurant Story, as well. I am asking neighbors and, so far, people are getting my requests, so where the funk are my parts? It should not take two days to get two parts (they are by request only, no longer in the gift list).

Rhino Keeper
    I play on Kindle HDX. I currently have a ticket into support because I lost 50 gems to one of these pop ups. I have been dealing with this issue in BS, RS and occasionally in Fashion for a very, very long time. I have to uninstall/reinstall the app at least once a day, every single day. Sometimes twice or three times because the glitch keeps coming back. As frustrating as it is to deal with the glitch, losing gems is absolutely heartbreaking. I really hope TL does the fair thing and refunds my gems.

I've been playing on this account for over 3 years so my gem loss was not a typical 'gem trap' or accidental purchase. I've done those before and chalk it up to my own fault. This time though, it really isn't me because the windows pop up so unexpectedly that it's almost impossible to miss the 'buy now' option every time.

Rhino Keeper
    Update: I received an email message that my missing gems were restored promptly after sending in my ticket. Also that the bug has been fixed.

I want to thank TL for their prompt attention to this situation and for the very fair result. My gems have been restored and I really hope that the bug has been fixed for good. I am so very grateful for the result and hope this situation doesn't occur again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_Cat View Post
    Update: I received an email message that my missing gems were restored promptly after sending in my ticket. Also that the bug has been fixed.

I want to thank TL for their prompt attention to this situation and for the very fair result. My gems have been restored and I really hope that the bug has been fixed for good. I am so very grateful for the result and hope this situation doesn't occur again
    I'm on a kindle and it happens constantly, so be prepared as I'm sure it will happen again.
    Last edited by deekathleen; 07-09-15 at 08:25 PM.

New Resident
    I will chime in on this as well. Happens about every 3rd day. i can not link to an event that triggers is.

These past goals pop ups are ridiculous!!! I don't understand the purpose.. They pop up every couple of weeks but keep popping up the whole day!! I don't understand why we keep needing to say no to past goals we've already completed! How about give us ones we haven't completed?! Or remove altogether!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast