Thread: How do I gift the new ovens?

How do I gift the new ovens?

Very sorry if this has been asked & answered but I don't have the time to scroll through all the discussions. I've been gifted ovens but can't find out how to gift back the ovens (especially as the return gift option isn't working properly). Can someone please tell me how to find the ovens as a giftable item. Thanking you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggie60 View Post
    Very sorry if this has been asked & answered but I don't have the time to scroll through all the discussions. I've been gifted ovens but can't find out how to gift back the ovens (especially as the return gift option isn't working properly). Can someone please tell me how to find the ovens as a giftable item. Thanking you in advance.
    I received ovens too and accepted and returned the favor. Could not find the ovens in my inventory. I went out and when I returned home, the ovens were no longer available to gift.

Seems it was a S8/TL error. Gifting the ovens is no longer an option.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 07-01-15 at 05:40 PM.

This was a glitch and has since been fixed so you can not gift the ovens anymore but can send the parts for the ovens.

Oh it doesn't pay to be on the other side of the world sometimes Silly me slept instead of being awake to take advantage of being able to gift ovens.

Thank you for your replies.