Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack offer

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    so frustrating! i get these kinds of bundles in dragon and castle story, why are they still not in RS & BS for android? i saw the slightly larger pic of this in the other thread, so i probably wouldn't specifically get this one because it includes phoebe and i hate her, but i like the IDEA of it.

not a fan of the inclusion of oven parts as the 3rd thing, since they're so easy to get for free. i know that's the DS/CS pattern, but those are usually things you have to collect thousands during the time range of the challenge. oven parts seem less useful. i would have preferred another smaller decor item.
    How can you not love gran-gran? As for phoebe, erm... I'd said just pretend she's not there. Lol XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Alice, for the screen shot! As minidemon said, Gran-Gran is beyond adorable. Minidemon, I've seen your humorous comments about Phoebe in a couple of posts. Please tell us why you have so little affection for her...because she's so ever-present? Because she's a ginger? Because, lol, she just looks like such an annoying person?

Rhino Keeper
    Hehe .. Well I personally think they should change Phoebe's hairstyle..

Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Thank you, Alice, for the screen shot! As minidemon said, Gran-Gran is beyond adorable. Minidemon, I've seen your humorous comments about Phoebe in a couple of posts. Please tell us why you have so little affection for her...because she's so ever-present? Because she's a ginger? Because, lol, she just looks like such an annoying person?
    O_o Actually I'm not really sure why. I just prefer grangran more than her instead. Lol
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    She obviously dyes her hair, her eyebrows are black, lol

I think it's the fact has bushy pigtails, even though she is an adult (or just an enormous adult-sized kid).

At least I hope that she's an adult... otherwise it means that I want to punch a child in the face (even if it's just a 2D character..)

I think the only BS/RS figure I like is Gran-Gran. I despise almost all the rest (even Loretta sometimes).. It mainly has to do with their dimensions, and color schemes. The only time I ever liked Bakery's Hazel was on RS's Tulip version.

The BS winter goal's main prize was RUINED by adding a big-nosed, midget-sized Pierre. They really need to regulate figure sizing (on FS as well) -- especially on gem items.

But, yeah, I dislike Phoebe with a passion.

/ End rant.

Executive Chef
    my phoebe hatred is based on her being a child. she's supposed to be your business partner! (from the very beginning goals, where you & phoebe took over for gran-gran.) why is she scared of thunderstorms, and riding a bike with training wheels? give me gran-gran any day. phoebe is also too often the character they release as a stand-alone or in decor. mix it up a little!

gran-gran is especially cute in this one, actually. but i still can't ignore the phoebe-ness of it. (and, of course, i don't have the option to buy it anyway.)

i'm okay with the bakery characters, although they need to release aunt loretta in some different clothing. action chef lee also needs a new outfit in this game.

Executive Chef
    I especially love tiki gran gran,grannys gone wild lol

She is too big to be a kid that can't ride a bike or is scared of thunder!! Most other kid items in the games have them at a more appropriate size - e.g. snow angels, snowball fight, ice cream stand (not the truck, though- too small).

This is an adult-sized 5 year old that you are doing business with. Gah.

And with her being featured in EVERYTHING... do they want you to have a restaurant FULL of Phoebes?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nqigmea1pkt02hckxiqc.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	21326

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast