Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack offer

Rhino Keeper

Value Pack offer

Does anyone else have this offer? Has anyone bought it? What exactly is the Lazy Sunday item, and can someone post a pic of it in their restaurant? Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	21274  

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im wondering to what this is exactly, i never seen anything like this before. and im refusing to buy it.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Is it an ios offer only?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Is it an ios offer only?
    Excellent question! I found it a few hours ago on my iPad, and just checked my android tablet...not there. So it looks like iOS...unless it's another completely random offer like the "gems and/or speed cooking for watching videos" bonuses that so many players have had bestowed upon them by Storm8. (I'm not one of them.)
    Last edited by lynniefish; 07-01-15 at 04:33 PM.

New Resident

Found it

I bought it, received gems and broiler pans, but no lazy Sunday pack that it shows. I'm thinking it may show up Sunday? Lazy Sunday is a floor decoration. I'm using an iPhone 6
    Last edited by deanpw2; 07-01-15 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Mistake

Rhino Keeper
    I have bought value packs on Dragon Story, but this one doesn't seem like it is worth the money. That being said, I don't see that I have the option to buy it (I'm on an android).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deanpw2 View Post
    I bought it, received gems and broiler pans, but no lazy Sunday pack that it shows. I'm thinking it may show up Sunday? Lazy Sunday is a floor decoration. I'm using an iPhone 6
    Thank you, dean! Did you scroll all the way thru your floor decor tab? It might be hidden in the back...or anywhere, really!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    I have bought value packs on Dragon Story, but this one doesn't seem like it is worth the money. That being said, I don't see that I have the option to buy it (I'm on an android).
    It's basically the gems at regular price, and you're getting the floor decor and the broiler pans for "free," so probably not worth the price unless the Lazy Sunday decor is outstanding. But since it is supposedly "exclusive" to the value pack, there's no way to see it anywhere else. And if this isn't a random offer, and android users are left out, that's unfair (so also quite a natural move for Storm8).
    Last edited by lynniefish; 07-01-15 at 05:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    so frustrating! i get these kinds of bundles in dragon and castle story, why are they still not in RS & BS for android? i saw the slightly larger pic of this in the other thread, so i probably wouldn't specifically get this one because it includes phoebe and i hate her, but i like the IDEA of it.

not a fan of the inclusion of oven parts as the 3rd thing, since they're so easy to get for free. i know that's the DS/CS pattern, but those are usually things you have to collect thousands during the time range of the challenge. oven parts seem less useful. i would have preferred another smaller decor item.

Rhino Keeper
    Could you please post photo of decor item?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast