Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack offer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Does anyone else have this offer? Has anyone bought it? What exactly is the Lazy Sunday item, and can someone post a pic of it in their restaurant? Thank you!
    I am so curious...where are you? I'm in Canada.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	21327

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    I am so curious...where are you? I'm in Canada.. Click image for larger version. 

Huh. I paid $9.99. Did the price go up or are they of varying prices.

Executive Chef
    what is the thing in the display that's on the top corner counter between the sink and the stove?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    what is the thing in the display that's on the top corner counter between the sink and the stove?

Executive Chef
    yeah, but what IS it? i have a lot of kitchen devices, but have never seen anything that looks like that.

also, really, gran-gran. pick up the spilling bottle. you're supposed to keep your workspace clean! and why is phoebe wearing oven mitts to whisk things? or just mittens. maybe she's cold.
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-02-15 at 02:36 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    yeah, but what IS it? i have a lot of kitchen devices, but have never seen anything that looks like that.
    Looks like a cabinet shelf for dishes. Used to maximize space for stacking in drawers. You're an NYC gal, same as me-- you know how we have to get every last inch of space accounted for (kitchen, closets) lol
    Last edited by jandtandn; 07-02-15 at 02:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper

also, really, gran-gran. pick up the spilling bottle. you're supposed to keep your workspace clean! and why is phoebe wearing oven mitts to whisk things? or just mittens. maybe she's cold.
    Gran-Gran has been hitting the bottle!

This thread cracks me up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post

I'm in central Texas, and the cost is still $9.99. So either the monetary exchange rate makes up for the discrepancy for Canadian players, or Storm8 just doesn't like you as much. (Lol!)

(I just checked the exchange rate, and Canadians are actually getting a $0.43 discount over U.S. players!!)

Thank you all for your Phoebe comments! You have completely cracked me up and brightened my day. And I have to admit that I agree with all of you...except for maybe the punching part. But I wouldn't mind giving those pigtails a pretty sharp tug!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i hate all the characters in bs and here except for chef lee his cool, i espeshly dont like hazel, she looks like she has a milk mustache. im not getting any of these lazy sunday displays
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef

Gran gran seems like she chopping onions and her eyes got disoriented due to foggy glasses that's why she has knocked over bottles & spilled dressing cream or whatever is in that bowl.

As for Phoebe she's probably mixing some hot sugary stuff, so yeah that burns like hell.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast