Thread: I'm not getting new goal Rocket Oven!!

Rhino Keeper

I'm not getting new goal Rocket Oven!!

Ever since i did the 1.7.6. update everything's totally messed up! I'm really questioning Storm8's competence. Even before the update many of my neighbors couldn't get appliances, etc.

Does Storm8 have a report that iPhone users can't get the Rocket Ovens? This ought to be interesting.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I can't get the Rocket Oven. It is not in my appliance list.

Executive Chef
    Have you completed the first goal? The rocket oven should unlock after that

Executive Chef
    Yes, I completed the first goal. Now I am on the second one that wants me to bake a certain kind of pie, but the oven is not even in my appliance list at all, locked or unlocked.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Yes, I completed the first goal. Now I am on the second one that wants me to bake a certain kind of pie, but the oven is not even in my appliance list at all, locked or unlocked.
    Hey there! I took a look at your account and saw that the Rocket Oven is available in your appliance. Can you keep scrolling closer to the back? You should see a Rocket Oven waiting for you. Please let me know if you are unable to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshine7 View Post
    Ever since i did the 1.7.6. update everything's totally messed up! I'm really questioning Storm8's competence. Even before the update many of my neighbors couldn't get appliances, etc.

Does Storm8 have a report that iPhone users can't get the Rocket Ovens? This ought to be interesting.
    Hey there! We do see that the Rocket Oven should be unlocked for you. Can you try scrolling to the back end of the Appliances to see if you are able to find it? Please let me know!
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 07-01-15 at 01:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    I restarted the game and it was there. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i dont understand why i was gifted rocket oven? that was theee weirdest i ever saw on bakery story
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I had to shut down and restart for mine to appear. The bigger problem is that you need to spend gems to complete goals. Can that please be addressed, TL?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Nightclub Owner
    I completed the stage of the goal where I should have received one built Rocket Oven but I didn't get it. I purchased 3 but they're all unbuilt
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    The first ovens are not already built, sometimes the first oven of the second set of ovens will be.