Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bakery goals-july.01.2015-bake-off and fireworks!!

Based on what I have been reading, I will not be doing this challenge either but in my case I have no choice. For some reason after I did the wallpaper and tiles, my oven never unlocked. I have shut down and restarted and even deleted and reinstalled to no avail. So they have forced me not to,do,this challenge but it would have been an easy decision not too as well.
    You can never have enough neighbors! Add me...lovdance!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Maybe I missed something during this whole gem for goals craziness.

But I got the display table for 10 gems before I realized & decided to buy the table ( for gems) & chairs because I may have bought them anyway as they weren't that much.

I draw the line & protest at the silly popcorn buckets. There's no way I'm paying or that they are even worth 24 Gems!! But suddenly I have the 2nd oven and I'm able to bake 1st recipe. I thought I had to finish the (buy tables, chairs & popcorn) to get 2nd oven, but apparently not?
    Other recipes will remain locked for me unless S8 changes something.

Also loved getting a gem sale this am - adding insult to injury as the saying goes. Hope I'm able to continue playing this game.

Off to Celebrate the 4th!! Happy Indepence Day America
    I drew the line at the popcorn too. Lol.I have earned gems saved up so could complete the goal without actually buying gems but i just could not bring myself to pay 12 gems a pop for those itty bitty popcorn thingies.

Farm Supplier
    Yes I too bought the pie table on all 3 of my accounts. But I think that's it. On further look, the tables doesn't seem very well designed for 2 gems a piece...

This is ridiculous I skip the popcorn bucket now baking with banner oven, I hope this last goal!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Companies choose to reward and compensate their employees in different ways, and if Storm8 wants to give their employees free food and send them on business trips to nice places, that's fine with me. I've eaten a lot of free food in my office building, been to a lot of company sponsored parties, and seen a lot of the world on my company. By the way, free food is never free; the engineers are probably working a lot of long hard hours to get content out to us regularly, and giving up their free time with family and friends to do so.
    I think everyone understands that. No one is saying they shouldn't have free food or company parties or trips. Plenty of other companies in various different industries do the exact same thing. I think what rubs people the wrong way is the fact that they appear to brag so much about it along with the issue of having poor customer service among other problems.

It does not give the impression of hardworking employees if what consumers hear from them most often is the subject of how cool the office is because it has a game room and table tennis or whatever, and company vacations.

Why must i pay gems for the tables and chairs? This is the first time i got stuck. I have no more gems. And i have not got money to buy gems. I am very angry about this. Does anybody has a solution without paying real money??????.

Executive Chef
    Nope, you can try to earn gems on the regular ovens in the next 30 days if it means that much to you to finish it. I think this goal has like 34 days left??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by petshopgigi View Post
    Why must i pay gems for the tables and chairs? This is the first time i got stuck. I have no more gems. And i have not got money to buy gems. I am very angry about this. Does anybody has a solution without paying real money??????.
    You can try to master recipes to get the minimum 28 gems needed to do this goal or not do the goal. Without paying for gems, that's all you can do if you want the goal prize.

The chairs are not for gems, so if you are on that step, you'll need 18 gems (8 for the tables and 10 to skip the buckets).

If you haven't already done so, master brownies, coffee, chocolate chip cookies and then all of the 1 hour recipes on both the oven and drink machine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I drew the line at the popcorn too. Lol.I have earned gems saved up so could complete the goal without actually buying gems but i just could not bring myself to pay 12 gems a pop for those itty bitty popcorn thingies.
    I receive enough free gems from android goals that if i could convince myself i was only spending those gems, i might do it. but some of the gems in my current balance i bought, and i'm not using them to make it through to a display i don't even like that much. i skipped the pie table for 5g, and will make most of that back on the unlocked recipes, and will just have to live with the rest of the banner oven stuff being locked.

Executive Chef
    Well even if only one person paid to do the goal that is 100% more profit made than if the goal was free and 1000 people did it, technically.
    Last edited by deekathleen; 07-08-15 at 08:35 AM.