Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bakery goals-july.01.2015-bake-off and fireworks!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I was stupid enough to spend 8 gems on tables and now I need to spend 24 gems on two popcorn thing. No thank you unless you are giving us 50 gems for completing this goal. Totally unfair to require us to spend gems on goals.
    If you have 10 gems, you can skip the popcorn things and continue with the goal.

Just a thought.

Loyalty earns them more money than thievery

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    except, of course, that some of the 1000 people who finished free goals were perfectly willing to spend money on other decor, and may not be so willing now that they're ruining a previously-fun game. like, say, me.
    Agree 100%. That's what happened with me. I had no problem buying gems to decorate when I was having fun and it was my decision. I haven't spent one real cent on TeamLava games since the first time I fell victim to a gem trap. They lose far more by *****ing loyal players than they will ever get through deception.

I agree completely!

Executive Chef
    I agree, but who knows what their business reasoning is behind such moves. I would have probably spent 10 gems on the first table if it had been an extra and not required for the goal. I will not buy it all now.

Fashion Designer
    first goal set I'm skipping and I've played for 6 years now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    i didn't even know the game was that old!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Wow, so what was the very first goal? You should be the game historian

New Resident
    What is the deal with having to use gems to buy goal stuff? What a rip off. Goal items should need to be purchased with coins only like they usually have so far. I won't be completing this 4th of July goal.:-(

What comes after the part of the goal where you need to buy the popcorn buckets? I bought the pie table since I actually did like the item, but I'm not spending 24 gems on popcorn buckets unless I'm missing out on a new recipie!

Quote Originally Posted by zippythecellist View Post
    What comes after the part of the goal where you need to buy the popcorn buckets? I bought the pie table since I actually did like the item, but I'm not spending 24 gems on popcorn buckets unless I'm missing out on a new recipie!
    You will also have to buy tables for 8 gems and the popcorn can be skipped for 10. After that you will have access to a new oven with 3 recipes and everything thing else is for coin. In total you will spend 23 - 42 gems depending on what you buy or skip. If you master all the new recipes on both ovens you will only gain 12 gems.
    Last edited by QTHoneywell; 07-11-15 at 11:28 AM.