Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery goals-july.01.2015-bake-off and fireworks!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilleyanne View Post
    I will not. I am sad that I probably will never be able to complete a goal again, because once they start with this they do not stop. Every future goal will now include the forced use of gems. I liked this game because it was mellow. I still like this game, but I will soon get frustrated enough to stop. Was teamlava bought out by zynga?
    Not sure if you're joking? But yes it was.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Another nope here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    If anyone takes the bullet and buy that pie table when you get to the second recipe, please keep us updated of the subsequent goals! Thanks in advance
    The next goal is the same appliance, 15 peanut pies, 3 hours cook time, 675 servings each. I just started on that one. Rather than buying the pie table for 10 gems, I bit the bullet and skipped it for 5 gems (half).

I hope other people get the rest of the goals up - I only have, well now I have three of the ovens, but I normally only have two, so I hit the goals slower than the people that usually post the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sha_gayle View Post
    exactly!!!! isn't it that usually we just need 1 new parts then some other basic parts to complete?? then the 2nd new part is usually for the 2nd goal oven/fountain/stove??? its taking me forever to even build just one...esp since most neighbors are currently on vacation lol!
    I had the same problem. Since each appliance requires 8 parts each, and when you request parts, you only receive 20, and then you can only get 20 gifts (and getting the parts you need there is hit and miss, even if you put a message on your wall saying what parts you need) it took me, well, a total of three days (counting gifted parts) to complete three ovens, and I only have, at this time, 3 extra parts, although I'm sure to get more parts for the first oven over the next couple of days, I'm sure, even once I have the second appliance built. And since S8 has started using previous goal parts, I don't want to decline goal parts because now, you never know what you may need next month, or the month after that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    I got to the part where I have to buy 1 pie table for gems and I'm done with this goal. I'm sure people will have to also buy the bucket of popcorn for 12 gems and then tables for 2 gems a piece and who knows how many of those they require. I'm sure some more surprises like gems for the second oven. I feel like it's April 1st and not July 1st lol. Nice way to celebrate the USA. Really messed this one up.
    I'm hoping the popcorn bucket is just a decoration they added for this update, and not a requirement. I'm back down to 14 gems, so even if you can skip it for half, like you could (and I did) for the pie table, that's 6, and I won't do it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	21359

Views:	85 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	21360

Views:	84 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	21361

Views:	93 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	21362

Views:	96 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	21363
    I am not adding neighbours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    The next goal is the same appliance, 15 peanut pies, 3 hours cook time, 675 servings each. I just started on that one. Rather than buying the pie table for 10 gems, I bit the bullet and skipped it for 5 gems (half).

I hope other people get the rest of the goals up - I only have, well now I have three of the ovens, but I normally only have two, so I hit the goals slower than the people that usually post the goals.
    Yes this should be here... it was buried somewhere in the other thread. XD Thanks to jadesilvermoon!

Quote Originally Posted by jadesilvermoon View Post
    This is becoming one expensive goal. Not impressed TL.

Attachment 21296
    The candle is 9,500 coins each

Attachment 21317

Judges table is 60,000.
    Hopefully the final part of this goal.

Attachment 21334
    Attachment 21332
    Attachment 21333

Just curious though for those who managed to receive the Banner Oven as a gift and spent gems to move on with the goal, did the pieces show up in your appliance inventory when you unlocked the banner oven? Or did you still have to build them?

New Resident
    Who will add me So I can get cheese fondue??? Tracyrich

Views:	193 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	21364

Views:	180 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	21365