Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dripmunk - 2015 Jun 30

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    If it has what looks like concentric rings from a drop of water landing in a puddle, yes that's the egg. I just got one, too. Funny that I can manage one that supposed to be not breedable, but can't manage the one I need for the goal (Ottocrat).
    Yeah it was it .. its funny how that works right, i still have yet to breed these ones from this event.

Got it on first try(wasn’t even trying for it just doing the Storybook) bred a peregrine Djinn and a rockadile. Hope everyone else could get this adorable creature!
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Rhino Keeper
    I think I got a Dripmunk while trying for the Majestag. 12 hours, egg looks like water ripples on it. I'm pretty happy with this fail because the Dripmunk is adorable!
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Banned
    I didn't particularly want a Dripmunk, but of course I want *all* the animals, so I was glad to get one. But now I'm getting a second. Since it isn't a permanent animal, I will keep both, but I don't have habitat space, so he might have to sit and clog up one of my nests for a while. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a 12 hr timer as well and was wondering what I got....must be the dripmunk. I don't know of any other 12 hr animals with this combo.

Banned
    Third Dripmunk on my nest now. Are you serious? "Not available through breeding,"! I hate to let it go where it is not a permanent animal, but I don't think I can make room for 3.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-26-18 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Fashion Designer
    Ive gotten 5of these! Ughhhh

Rhino Keeper
    Well, with the lack of luck I'm getting with the Majestag and a couple tries of the Dusk Ox, I may try this one tomorrow as I have to wait for the current breeding of the Bearon and Ottocrat to finish.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234