Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dripmunk - 2015 Jun 30

Executive Chef
    I got every Water/Earth animal but the Dripmunk since I started trying for it. Unfortunately, I already had them all. 3 Rainguins, 1 Rockadile, 1 Iciclaw and 1 Glacial Griffin. Decided to add a Electric to the mix in hopes of getting a Confetti Yeti that I never bred before. First try didn't work out too good, an 18 hour timer should be a Thunder Mammoth. Not sure I am going to try that again. At least with 5 hour fails, I get a few tries per day.

Rhino Keeper
    If you really want the Dripmunk it is probably best to stick to the simple water/earth combo so that fail times do not get too long. With multiple tries per day, that 12hr count is bound to show up, just like it did for me minutes ago
    Now I can concentrate on fire/dark...

Fashion Designer
    Whoo-hoo! Just got it!!! It feels like a long time since I got anything I was trying for. Started when Dripmunk was first released, bred everything else (except the crystal hybrids unfortunately) and finally got it with cold turkey and the Crystal horse one. Totally blanking on its name. Good luck to everyone still trying!

Executive Chef
    Finally got him! Now I can concentrate on Unicornicupia. Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    I got this first try on my ipad! Wow!

Crystal unicorn x glacial griffin.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

While trying to breed an ottocrat I managed to breed a dripmunk, which is supposed to be unbreedable. Anyone else have that experience?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EternallyElated View Post
    While trying to breed an ottocrat I managed to breed a dripmunk, which is supposed to be unbreedable. Anyone else have that experience?
    They lack in changing the info on breedable or not which is sad. Congrats on your breeding!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EternallyElated View Post
    I also got the Dripmunk with Gingerbread Pony and Papa Penguin

Fashion Designer
    Is this a 12hr timer? I believe i have in my nest..not familiar with the egg..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Is this a 12hr timer? I believe i have in my nest..not familiar with the egg..
    If it has what looks like concentric rings from a drop of water landing in a puddle, yes that's the egg. I just got one, too. Funny that I can manage one that supposed to be not breedable, but can't manage the one I need for the goal (Ottocrat).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast