Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 06/30/15 - Patriotter

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi everybody, my start is miserable and I have gems to round acceleration needed. I love Patriotter and I wish you all good luck

RD.1 Steamtrunk LVL 10 lost, Cold Turkey LVL 10 lost, Lullabison Epic lost, Caturn Epic lost, Sapphire Cthulhu Epic water strongly, water strongly, water critical win against Pyro Pony LVL 1
    RD.2 Citrine Peregrin Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems critical win against Rainguin LVL 1
    RD.3 Lullabison Epic lost, Chocolate Lab ice, ice, ice critical win against Chromadile LVL 1
    RD.4 Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems strongly win against LVL 2 Terrorier
    RD.5 Lullabison Epic lost, Treent Epic lost, Caturn Epic saturn's rings critical win against Love Dove LVL 2
    Lost animals 8, Win animals 5
    Hi Drachenia! I'm not sure if you are aware or not but you can edit and update your first, original post on page 3? It might help you to keep all your stats in one post and help avoid having to keep reposting. Just wanted to share in case you didn't know. Good luck to you and thanks for sharing your stats!
    Last edited by sweethutch; 06-30-15 at 06:26 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Rd 1: Pyro Pony - 10 Monsoon Marmot W
    Rd 2: Rainguin - 15 Ancient Sloth , L,W
    Rd 3: Chromadile- 10 Lightning Leopard L, 11 Thorilla L 2x's, 15 Charger W(finally)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    Hi Drachenia! I'm not sure if you are aware or not but you can edit and update your first, original post on page 3? It might help you to keep all your stats in one post and help avoid having to keep reposting. Just wanted to share in case you didn't know. Good luck to you and thanks for sharing your stats!
    Thank you for your note sweethutch. But it does not bother me to copy it and add new to write down

Executive Chef
    Hi everybody, my start is miserable and I have gems to round acceleration needed. I love Patriotter and I wish you all good luck

RD.1 Steamtrunk LVL 10 lost, Cold Turkey LVL 10 lost, Lullabison Epic lost, Caturn Epic lost, Sapphire Cthulhu Epic water strongly, water strongly, water critical win against Pyro Pony LVL 1
    RD.2 Citrine Peregrin Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems critical win against Rainguin LVL 1
    RD.3 Lullabison Epic lost, Chocolate Lab ice, ice, ice critical win against Chromadile LVL 1
    RD.4 Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems strongly win against LVL 2 Terrorier
    RD.5 Lullabison Epic lost, Treent Epic lost, Caturn Epic saturn's rings critical win against Love Dove LVL 2
    RD.6 Lullabison Epic music critical, music critical win against Plutopus LVL 3
    Lost animals 8, Win animals 6

Fashion Designer
    Just won against Plutopus. Used one of my favourites, Storm Sphinx lvl 15 critical, strong, critical.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Just won against Plutopus. Used one of my favourites, Storm Sphinx lvl 15 critical, strong, critical.
    Did you use Electric? I've used Rock Rhino, got 2 neutrals and then a critical hit.

Fashion Designer
    Used Ampeater (electric/earth), electric attack, against Plutopus in round 6. 1st hit registered strong. 2nd hit critical. No third hit. Hope this helps others

Nightclub Owner
    Round 6 - Thorilla 15 won, critical hit with electric. Hope this helps
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Round 1 pyro pony won with glacial griffin water
    Round 2 rainguin won with crystal unicorn
    Round 3 chromadile won with crystal unicorn
    Round 4 terrorier lost with golden retriever, won with treent
    Round 5 won with crystal unicorn
    Round 6 won with glacial griffin water
    Round 7 won with gold lion electric
    Round 8 won with crystal unicorn
    Round 9 won with thorilla earth
    Round 10 won with golden retriever
    Round 11 won with glacial Griffin water
    Round 12 won with treent
    Round 13 won with treasure
    Round 14 lost with Santa, treent, golden retriever, crystal unicorn•neutral•, won with cacturn
    Round 15 won with golden retriever
    Round 16 lost with golden retriever, won with
    Round 17 lost with retriever, lost with treent, won with treent
    Round 18 won with trent
    Round 19 lost with retriever won with treent
    Round 20 won with ancient sloth earth
    Last edited by rbkj; 07-02-15 at 10:03 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Round 6 - plutopus used Peony for win. 2 neutrals then critical

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast