Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 06/30/15 - Patriotter

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I went back and re-read the entire thread to find any other results against Ice Cream element.

So far, against Ice Cream, we have the following info:

STRONG attack = Fire
    NEUTRAL attack = Nature, Dark, Electric, Living Wood (Treent), Spring
    WEAK attack = Earth

The following still need to be tested: Water, Gem, Treasure, Xmas, Valentine, Shamrock, Cosmic, Music, Ice Cream

UPDATE: just tried a couple more elements (both neutral) and updated the list
    Okay. I will check back when I am there to see if there are any new updates.

Thank you for all your work on this chippychan!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Okay. I will check back when I am there to see if there are any new updates.

Thank you for all your work on this chippychan!
    My pleasure, and it's been a real team-effort!

I just tried shamrock, unfortunately I got a Critical so that's all the testing I can do between my 2 accounts.

STRONG attack = Fire
    NEUTRAL attack = Nature, Dark, Electric, Living Wood (Treent), Spring, Shamrock
    WEAK attack = Earth

The following still need to be tested: Water, Gem, Treasure, Xmas, Valentine, Cosmic, Music, Ice Cream
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congrats to all who've already finished! I'm stuck at Treasure Toucan (3 losses already). Would Spring be strong against it? I don't have any ultra rares and I've already tried Ancient Sloth, Pandadoffil and Twilight Troll against it. The next one will be either level 15 Fairy Ferret or level 11 Peony Pony.
    Sandybellee try Ancient SLoth again with all nature against Treasure Toucan. That's what I won with. In a couple of other rounds. I was having problems with I went back and tried one I had already tried and lost. Used the exact same attack and the 2nd time I won. And this was after the down time with the system. Hope this Helps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Sandybellee try Ancient SLoth again with all nature against Treasure Toucan. That's what I won with. In a couple of other rounds. I was having problems with I went back and tried one I had already tried and lost. Used the exact same attack and the 2nd time I won. And this was after the down time with the system. Hope this Helps
    Thank you! So far I have 8 losses to the Toucan. I've tried Ancient Sloth twice but will try again. I'm getting 20 hour apples from my farms in about an hour and can level the Sloth up to 11. Hopefully that makes enough difference.

My pleasure, and it's been a real team-effort!

I just tried shamrock, unfortunately I got a Critical so that's all the testing I can do between my 2 accounts.

STRONG attack = Fire
    NEUTRAL attack = Nature, Dark, Electric, Living Wood (Treent), Spring, Shamrock
    WEAK attack = Earth

The following still need to be tested: Water, Gem, Treasure, Xmas, Valentine, Cosmic, Music, Ice Cream
    Hi Chippy,
    Valentine is neutral against Ice Cream

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Hi Chippy,
    Valentine is neutral against Ice Cream
    Thanks!!

STRONG attack = Fire
    NEUTRAL attack = Nature, Dark, Electric, Living Wood (Treent), Spring, Shamrock, Valentine
    WEAK attack = Earth

The following still need to be tested: Water, Gem, Treasure, Xmas, Cosmic, Music, Ice Cream
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Round 24. Childebeast. Dark/water

Amendment: water/fire is also a very good choice (Steamstrunk)

Executive Chef
    Thanks!!

STRONG attack = Fire
    NEUTRAL attack = Nature, Dark, Electric, Living Wood (Treent), Spring, Shamrock, Valentine
    WEAK attack = Earth

The following still need to be tested: Water, Gem, Treasure, Xmas, Cosmic, Music, Ice Cream
    Used my Sapphire Cthulhu and both water and gem are neutral.

Fashion Designer
    Punk Skunk was horrible (6 losses) but now I can face off against Patriotter

Farm Supplier
    I just battled Level 28 Treasure Toucan with the Ancient Sloth, got a critical hit and the game re-set for another level 28. What gives?

I waited the the hour out and re-tried, but this time I lost with Ancient Sloth. Not Fair!!!! I guess I' lol try again in an hour.