Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 06/30/15 - Patriotter

Executive Chef
    So far the methods used t fix the problem with this tournament has just made matters worse for me. When the problem first happened, I had just finished losing to the Caturn on round 14 for the 5th time. When an hour had passed, everything appeared to be working for me and I was able to defeat the Caturn. Then, it appeared they took the tournament down again and when it came back, it looked like I was back on round 1. After reporting the problem in the bugs and issues section, I waited an hour or two, monitored the forum and finally decided to go to bed, hoping the issue would be resolved.

This morning , everything appeared as it did last night. I just looked closer at the battle screen that I had and it showed a Pyro Pony level 1 as the opponent but said I was on round 14 of 30. It might have been that way all along and I didn't notice. So I tried the battle with a Level 15 Slippopotomus and lost of course. I had a Strong Water attack, so I think it was a Pyro Pony I was battling. I guess I'll see where I am at in another hour.

Most annoying is that the post for the bug in the Bugs and Issues section is nowhere to be found and a reference to this thread is there instead. I am not sure how S8 proposes to resolve this situation but some good communication would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: 1 hour later and it still shows round 14 and a Pyro Pony opponent. This time I took it out with a Critical Hit on the first hit. We''ll see what happens in another hour.

UPDATE 2: 2 hours Later and my new opponent is the Round 15 Monsoon Marmot as it should have been before the problems began.

I guess I am back to normal except that I lost a little over a half a day of battle time. I hope it doesn't cost me too much in the end.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 07-02-15 at 08:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ninasidstorm8 - I'm having the same problem. I just sent a message to Elsa at S8. But I figure I've lost at least 5 hours thus far but probably more to come depending on how long it takes to get fixed.

How do you post a picture?

Edit- I have no idea what to do or if I should play or what?!

Edit - just played and won. I guess well see what happens in an hour.
    Last edited by mrhammy48; 07-02-15 at 08:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think that we should at least get a few extra hours for this tournament because of this bug. A bit unfair that most of us lost a few hours because of it.
    As to how to post a picture, here's Kooky's thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...o-On-The-Forum
    I usually just take a screenshot then upload it to imjur, but you can use whatever way you like
    Last edited by Ca7007; 07-02-15 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca7007 View Post
    I think that we should at least get a few extra hours for this tournament because of this bug. A bit unfair that most of us lost a few hours because of it.
    As to how to post a picture, here's Kooky's thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...o-On-The-Forum
    I usually just take a screenshot then upload it to imjur, but you can use whatever way you like
    Thank you! And yes definitely more time.

And from now on I'm taking a screen shot of every round that I win.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammy48 View Post
    Ninasidstorm8 - I'm having the same problem. I just sent a message to Elsa at S8. But I figure I've lost at least 5 hours thus far but probably more to come depending on how long it takes to get fixed.

How do you post a picture?

Edit- I have no idea what to do or if I should play or what?!

Edit - just played and won. I guess well see what happens in an hour.
    The net result for me was that I had to replay the last round that I won against the Level 1 Pyro Pony. It took two tries to defeat it, but once I did. I was back to where I should be.

I hope you get the same result or better.

New Resident
    Yes! I beat Emerald dragon with my 15lvl Sea drake 1st dark attack critical and fatal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The net result for me was that I had to replay the last round that I won against the Level 1 Pyro Pony. It took two tries to defeat it, but once I did. I was back to where I should be.

I hope you get the same result or better.
    It seems back on track. Just beat nightmare. It pushed me back a couple rounds. For me the time loss is significant. I figure I've lost 7 hours. If I had known to battle the pyro pony at round 16 when I first woke up, i would have lost only about 3 hours. I'm not counting sleep time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We're still working on this. Thank you for all of your patience! <3
    Have we had any more "official" word that this bug (or whatever it was) has been fixed? This is the last update that I can see...any word if the tournament will be extended?

Fashion Designer
    Trent 15 ko'd Melodeer 1 st hit critical. Gone!

Executive Chef
    Since the glitch I'm having hard winning the rounds
    I'm stuck with citrine now -lost 5 times to it
    Same thing with the previous round
    Very odd