Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 06/30/15 - Patriotter

Yup, I just noticed the extra day, though I don't know if it's really a full 24 hours added. That's a nice way to make up for the panic yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsicallyknotted View Post
    Yup, I just noticed the extra day, though I don't know if it's really a full 24 hours added. That's a nice way to make up for the panic yesterday.
    It was extended the full 24 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nospoon408 View Post
    It was extended the full 24 hours.
    That's fantastic. I hope everyone who had their tournament reset to round 1 got their progress back.

Battle 27 Strawbeary

I grabbed the wrong opponent for Strawbeary and found that Earth is weak to Icecream. Also Nature is neutral.

Later: Fire is strong to Icecream.
    Last edited by pinkflower7777; 07-02-15 at 08:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Looked at another player's log, and apparently Round 29 is Punk Skunk.

So...**** it with fire!!!!
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 07-02-15 at 06:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    I had a clean run until I reached the opponent with no weaknesses, the melodeer. I'm quite proud of that, even though it's a game of luck. I've been stuck here a while though, hopefully I can make use of this extra day! Good luck people!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I had a clean run until I reached the opponent with no weaknesses, the melodeer. I'm quite proud of that, even though it's a game of luck. I've been stuck here a while though, hopefully I can make use of this extra day! Good luck people!
    Melodeer is weak to water, based on cocauina and Sandybellee's experiences.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Don't give up Lone Pudding (we ALL hit that tough obstacle) I got by it with my newly acquired Cthulhu and the gem did it. But keep trying water if no gem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    I was battling against Melodeer on my second account, treasure, valentine and earth didn't do anything, only neutral attacks, selected a random animal (Frostfang) and I was like "another animal to lose the battle" when I had a Strong attack. My reaction: "I NEED TO POST IN THE FORUM, OMG OMG OMG" and the second hit was a Critical hit and the third hit was once more a Strong one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    ..and that's probably why I should read through the thread! Yay a weakness has been found!! Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Don't give up Lone Pudding (we ALL hit that tough obstacle) I got by it with my newly acquired Cthulhu and the gem did it. But keep trying water if no gem.
    I'll try, lol. Got a busy weekend ahead, I'd hate to miss out on another fire/water! I lost by about 20 rounds in the steamtrunk tournament haha. Thanks for the suggestions and congrats on your new Cthulhu!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |