Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058

Thread: Tournament: Beastmaster Dragon 06-30-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jenbrowning View Post
    Has anyone beat the beastmaster
    Me, using Behemoth, was hard though

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    I difficultly did it with my Behemoth
    There are many dragons to beat it, back before I had all Champions, I even beaten LV20 opponents with low level common dragons lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenbrowning View Post
    Has anyone beat the beastmaster
    Marshmallow B ko
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

So sad, spent three days trying to beat diamond prism, and never did. Tried almost all my epics, all my level ones, lots of level 7s, and replayed some that others had won with different combinations. This is my third or fourth tournament I've actually tried in and it's the farthest I've gotten. I don't think I'm going to compete in any more until I get a diamond dragon. They just take too much time and now I"ve got over 20 dragons to heal. I'm happy for everyone who finished. Maybe next time I'll get lucky.

Banned
    Here's to irish getting lucky next time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by irishcoffee30 View Post
    So sad, spent three days trying to beat diamond prism, and never did. Tried almost all my epics, all my level ones, lots of level 7s, and replayed some that others had won with different combinations. This is my third or fourth tournament I've actually tried in and it's the farthest I've gotten. I don't think I'm going to compete in any more until I get a diamond dragon. They just take too much time and now I"ve got over 20 dragons to heal. I'm happy for everyone who finished. Maybe next time I'll get lucky.
    Good luck!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Happy Dappy!! I finished the tournament and earned the Beastmaster dragon. However I do not have one more space where I place a new dragon. Beastmaster egg is stuck in Storage with a whole bunch of other dragon eggs. Please give us land!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    Happy Dappy!! I finished the tournament and earned the Beastmaster dragon. However I do not have one more space where I place a new dragon. Beastmaster egg is stuck in Storage with a whole bunch of other dragon eggs. Please give us land!!!
    Agreed, hence why I've given up on breeding for new dragons, I'll still play tournaments and unwillingly participate in world events, but won't be breeding for new dragons that are released every week
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons