Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1058

Thread: Tournament: Beastmaster Dragon 06-30-2015

Rhino Keeper
    May someone help me with Infinity and Beastmaster with a dragon and moves?!?! There are 10 hours left and almost all of my dragons are for healing because of rex on whom I finally used ultimate and now have no gold and I don't have diamond and champions...

Rhino Keeper
    OMG two more to go.... is TL cruelly teasing me into thinking I might actually make it?? 10.5 hours and counting.... not giving up!!
    Last edited by Peggyg723; 07-06-15 at 01:58 PM.

New Resident
    How do ibeat 29 ofthe beastmaster r tournament ???

New Resident
    Me either

Rhino Keeper
    Hey what did you use? Maybe we can be helpful to each other. I used atlantis 4 and atlantis 10 bmb and both lost. Now I am waiting for Fire to heal as I saw it in the list. This is for 29 infinity

Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    May Someone help me with Infinity and Beastmaster with a dragon and moves?!?! There are 10 hours left and almost all of my dragons are for healing because of rex on whom I finally used ultimate and now have no gold and I don't have diamond and champions...
    Do u have any diamond and diamond hybrid? If yes try that on Infinity. If not you can try peagasus(green-white) dragon. As for moves no one can be sure of which move can be effective. Lately for me its bash that's effective but sometimes its not. Try using babies too coz they sometimes act better than epic at this stage. Try Fire too. Hope u win the tourney. Wish u best of luck.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    OMG two more to go.... is TL cruelly teasing me into thinking I might actually make it?? 10.5 hours and counting.... not giving up!!
    That's the spirit! Wish u best of luck
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by zeedalee View Post
    How do ibeat 29 ofthe beastmaster r tournament ???
    If you have any diamond and diamond hybrid use that. If not then u can use Pegasus(green-white) dragon. You can also try fire and ur baby dragons. Wish u best of luck! Hope u win the tourney

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have diamond or pegasus. I barely have any dragons now, all are for healing. I just lost to infinity with firestorm 2 bmb
    Last edited by ma1eficent; 07-06-15 at 02:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    I beat infinity with messenger 7. Good luck everyone