Page 29 of 106 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Beastmaster Dragon 06-30-2015

What should we expect? when do you think that will be solved? and are we gonna have an extension to finish the tournament? are the levels will be restoured where they were before the bug?

Banned
    Thanks for the update Elsa but it would be helpful to know if we continue to play a 2nd tourney if TL will be able to discern which one is the correct one once it is fixed. I don't like starting over and working my way back up just to have the game go back to the old game. Please advise.

Nightclub Owner
    It was ok before my battle timer was up, and now that I can battle again, it's all glitchy again, sometimes the tournament shows up and sometimes it doesn't show
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone. Our team is currently investigating these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Any advice? Should we play-on? Stay offline? Send an email to support? Or not bother?

Thanks for letting us know they are working on it.

Farm Supplier
    I was at 12 and now at beginning too

Fashion Designer
    Zoom is working on iPad @ the moment, perhaps they'll get the tournament fixed also.

Host(ess)
    I just came on here to see if anyone else had the problem I was at level 15 now back to one wow what's really going on

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Any advice? Should we play-on? Stay offline? Send an email to support? Or not bother?

Thanks for letting us know they are working on it.
    Does anybody else have the same problem?????? I heard before from other people that the game was having issues and that after a battle when they try to play again the game send them back to the previous battle. Well... This time what happened to me is the worst and I want to know if anybody knows how to fix it.
    I started my beastmaster tournament yesterday and did not sleep the whole night playing the game so I could be able to get the most levels possible, I was ready for my battle RD 21 and log in my game when my surprise as soon as I click in the arena the game send me back to level 1!!!!!! What in the!!!!!!! Really??????Even more the clock shows that have 5 days to complete the battle so basically is like the battle just started and I never play any round.

I wrote teamlava but all I got was an automatic response that they hace a high level of mails and send me the steps to transfer my account in a new device. Are you serious? My issue has nothign to do with a new device

If anybody has this problem before and know how to resolve it I will really appreciate it, I really want to win this battle and for first time I feel that I was close to do it in a matter or time and I c an not believe this is happening now. I also restared my device but it did not work, I unistall and install the game, restart the device again but did not work either.

Need help urgent!!!!!!

Thanks a lot

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone swamp Team Lava/Storm8 with help tickets til they get this fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, horrors.....was making good progress, was at level 18 and I am fighting a round expecting Justice and I get a random Leopard, level 13? I win it but am rewarded with 1 sunstone...this just doesn't make sense. I have spent over 100000 dollars on this tournament.. And I have nothing to show for it....level 1. I would hope that TL would fix and reset back to where we were, please....do the right thing!