Page 22 of 106 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Beastmaster Dragon 06-30-2015

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,

Tournament reset itself!

I was on battle 17 of the current tournament, but when I opened the game and tapped on the arena, suddenly I'm back on battle number 1? I've spent over a day getting to 17. Please fix this.

Fashion Designer
    Oops, sorry posted in the wrong area

I was on round 14 next and now I am back to round 1. That just takes the cake! I guess I will just forget these battles, don't think I will have the time to finish now because of the holidays.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    17 battles and back to round 1! So glad to see I'm not the only one. That means it might actually get fixed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahMyrnin View Post
    Help help help, what just happened ??!! I just defeated the chimera, and then the tournament reset to round one!!!from round 2/ to one!!!wth?!who should I talk to?plz someone help!
    It's a glitch in the game that everyone experiences, you'll know if you read the past few pages, I didn't find out until after I've posted my result an hour or so ago
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Should be in battle 12 but returned to 1 too

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    17 battles and back to round 1! So glad to see I'm not the only one. That means it might actually get fixed.
    Yea, but I'm not sure if TL will be able to bring everyone back to our previous rounds, since everyone are on different rounds and judging from the forum, pretty much everyone are affected. Don't get me wrong, I want this to be fixed, but don't really think it's possible.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Likewise. I'm on RS 18 and my tourney is gone. Back to regular battles. Please fix

Farm Supplier
    Do u think better start again now?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Yea, but I'm not sure if TL will be able to bring everyone back to our previous rounds, since everyone are on different rounds and judging from the forum, pretty much everyone are affected. Don't get me wrong, I want this to be fixed, but don't really think it's possible.
    I'm with all of you. I was stuck on T-Rex (round 24), then back to round 1. Thinking we should all just be gifted the Beastmaster.
    C'mon, TL/S8!!!