Page 18 of 106 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Beastmaster Dragon 06-30-2015

Banned
    I hope the timer will be extended. I was in the middle of a battle and it closed out. Dragon is not exhausted but I lost out on a round of battle.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Was on round 15 and then nothing. Restarted my phone and now it is at round 1 again. This is only my second tourney, so I wasn't expecting to win, but it is still frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    What a disaster... S8/TL strikes again and I'm back to round 1

My tourney cup is back, but when I went to battle it has reset to round 1 (Birthstone) but the timer does not seem to have reset. I am just wondering I shoud actually complete this batle, or will it mess up my current progress ( I was up to Round 14). TL PLZ advise.

Rhino Keeper
    I was on round 19, now I am back to ROUND ONE!!!!!!

Same here. Tournament disappears and appears again and again and when i choose to battle it's from the very first round, although i was on round 14!
    I hope it will be fixed soon and we won't lose our progress!
    Last edited by mylord7; 07-01-15 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    I see the tournament but it reset to round 1 !!!!!!!!!!
    Mine just came back and I'm also at round 1 (was supposed to be 18). I haven't tried my other account since I just finished a tournament before it went down, but I'm betting it'll be at round 1, too. FFS tournament returned and was on the correct round. Let's hope it won't reset in an hour!
    Storm8 ID: tckelekia
    Bakery Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's Cafe)
    Restaurant Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's)
    Pet Shop Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's Pets)

Rhino Keeper
    Stayed up late to battle one last round (would have been rd 17).... When tournament was gone... Shut off my device completely with no result... De- and reinstalled the game and now the tourney is back back I'm supposed to start with round 1 Birthstone again!!!

Guess I shouldn't have stayed up until 1 am... Heading to bed now, hopping that this is resolved by tomorrow...

By the way, has anyone noticed that you can't zoom in the game anymore? ... Zoom was still working as usual after I downloaded the new update this afternoon... But now it's just like CS... You can only zoom in a little bit, which makes looking at a kingdom very difficult :-(

Executive Chef
    That's strange.. Everyone is saying their tournament is back to round 1 but mine is on the right round..

Thank you all for the reports, we are currently taking a look. Thank you for your patience.