Page 27 of 106 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Beastmaster Dragon 06-30-2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    What is weird is my FFS tournament wasn't affected (at least the last time i went then )
    And my baby account DS tournament is not affected neither.
    I think their bug affected only those who was playing at the bug instant !

I hope they are fixing it : i really don't want to have to do the battles again
    Both of my accounts don't have the bug in both games, probably the ones that were playing while the bug happened are the most affected ones. Both of my accounts don't have any problem

Rhino Keeper
    My game re-set twice. How can we finish it

Executive Chef
    Tournament completely disappeared !!!!!!!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Now the tournament disappeared again but is still on Birthstone 1! I think I'm not going to waste my time until this is fixed...

Executive Chef
    Oh boy, so many problems for TL to fix today. :x

I was already at Level 19 battling Tricorn and when the hour wait was up, suddenly my opponent was a Bedrock dragon! So I closed the game, restarted it and checked again only to see my tourney progress is back to Level 1 like all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm too freaked out that it will screw up the glitch even more they'll have to extend the tournament and event deadlines once they've worked this out by at least one day, I think.
    I feel the same. I don't want them saving my second attempt at the tourney and not my first!!

Fashion Designer
    Sunbeams and basilisk fangs (I need 12 more fangs) and hoping they either fix this or give us the Beatmaster dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't have that problem, I still see the tournament
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    *Beastmaster

Angry Need HELP Urgent, tournament send me back to RD 1

Does anybody else have the same problem?????? I heard before from other people that the game was having issues and that after a battle when they try to play again the game send them back to the previous battle. Well... This time what happened to me is the worst and I want to know if anybody knows how to fix it.
    I started my beastmaster tournament yesterday and did not sleep the whole night playing the game so I could be able to get the most levels possible, I was ready for my battle RD 21 and log in my game when my surprise as soon as I click in the arena the game send me back to level 1!!!!!! What in the!!!!!!! Really??????Even more the clock shows that have 5 days to complete the battle so basically is like the battle just started and I never play any round.

I wrote teamlava but all I got was an automatic response that they hace a high level of mails and send me the steps to transfer my account in a new device. Are you serious? My issue has nothign to do with a new device

If anybody has this problem before and know how to resolve it I will really appreciate it, I really want to win this battle and for first time I feel that I was close to do it in a matter or time and I c an not believe this is happening now. I also restared my device but it did not work, I unistall and install the game, restart the device again but did not work either.

Need help urgent!!!!!!

Thanks a lot