Thread: Unable to watch ads to speed up food

Unable to watch ads to speed up food

Anyone else getting the error when they try to speed up a dish by watching an ad? It says unable to play video....been like this a few hours now. Tried reinstalling. Maybe there is a limit each day?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm betting there's a limit on them. I'd say try again after reset or like 24 hours after you originally did the ads.

Executive Chef
    I think the limit is 3 or 4 videos? After the last one I get a popup to say tge next video will be available in one day. Ah I would so much prefer free gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Is this an iOS thing? I've never gotten the option with my Android devices.

Rhino Keeper
    I know that I'm on iOS so maybe. I got through 32 before they stopped being available for me.

Farm Supplier
    I don't get the watch ad opportunity for speeding up cooking or the free gems and I have an iOS device. I think they pick and choose who gets them, who knows. If they do it isn't right or fair to many

Quote Originally Posted by lildvil View Post
    I don't get the watch ad opportunity for speeding up cooking or the free gems and I have an iOS device. I think they pick and choose who gets them, who knows. If they do it isn't right or fair to many
    iOS and do not get these offers.

Fashion Designer
    I get to watch 3 videos a day so can shorten the cooking times on 3 ovens. Not much use at all when I have 18 ovens cooking the same thing. I'd much prefer to get gems!
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got the watch this ad speed up cooking one..not the offer I was hoping for or need