Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: July 1st 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Patriotic celebrations AND goal ? haha double reason for me to keep quiet this week..... but glad for those who are into this stuff enjoy
    Why are you always negative about goals?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    You have to complete the first step of the goal to unlock the BBQ oven.

Did you buy wallpaper, tiles, ask...?
    Yes, buy the wallpaper, tiles, a wreath & ask for sparklers then Finally the oven is unlocked
    BTW Guys, let's not fight, there are a ton of decorations/goals for all different countries/cultures in this game & I'm sure there will be many more. My favorites have been the Swedish decorations & stove and the sushi/Asian fusion appliances. Also, I'm really hoping Canada Day will make an appearance next year One of the coolest things about this app is experiencing food/traditions from other cultures

Nightclub Owner
    Originally Posted by orleansparish
    And ALL these different cultures and religions that embrace the flag and the country that accepted them and allowed them in to be happy and thrive. Puhleeze!
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Yep I did. Meaning one country, different cultures, all celebrating. How is that wrong? That is America. No one holding claim over if over another. That's what we are. I'd write it again but it explained itself the first time.
    Erm...is that what you said? Really? I don't think so. Try again.

I doubt it. From the times I've had to deal with them the English has been impeccable.
    O.o wow.

You are ignorant to get worked up over a comment. I didn't say "everyone" celebrates. But ALL cultures celebrate the holiday. Once again for you slow people...their are Italian Americans, Chinese Americans, Jamaican Americans, Turkish Americans, etc, etc, etc
    Oh dear. And here lies the irony of it all.... Lol.

For the record, I don't celebrate Fourth of July but I have no problem with this update's theme.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 07-01-15 at 01:58 PM.

When you look at all the people who play this game, we're a really diverse bunch of people. That diversity means we're from different countries and cultures, we're of varying ages, we will not all feel the same way, celebrate the same things, or agree with each other on various topics. So far, I've seen blessed little of goal-specific discussion (goal steps, parts needed, requirements, etc) and too much nitpicking over what someone said and/or meant, who celebrates a particular 'holiday' or not, S8's corporate location, etc. Come on people, this is a game and is meant to be enjoyed (current BS goals excepted). Let's not clog a goal thread with arguing. I know I'm not the only one coming here to find information and finding something else altogether.

Executive Chef
    has anyone gotten far enough to know if these goals will require us to spend gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    has anyone gotten far enough to know if these goals will require us to spend gems?
    Nope I can see the items are coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    When you look at all the people who play this game, we're a really diverse bunch of people. That diversity means we're from different countries and cultures, we're of varying ages, we will not all feel the same way, celebrate the same things, or agree with each other on various topics. So far, I've seen blessed little of goal-specific discussion (goal steps, parts needed, requirements, etc) and too much nitpicking over what someone said and/or meant, who celebrates a particular 'holiday' or not, S8's corporate location, etc. Come on people, this is a game and is meant to be enjoyed (current BS goals excepted). Let's not clog a goal thread with arguing. I know I'm not the only one coming here to find information and finding something else altogether.
    I absolutely agree with you. I'm British and I do love different cultured themes and goals especially these American ones so I'm a happy player

Quote Originally Posted by biscuitsndavey View Post
    Anyone else not able to buy the new appliance for the goal and restaurant story
    Yes...I got gypped....completed asking neighbors for sparklers to unlock oven and then went to buy oven it still shows locked!!! Not happy at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GP1988 View Post
    Yes, buy the wallpaper, tiles, a wreath & ask for sparklers then Finally the oven is unlocked
    BTW Guys, let's not fight, there are a ton of decorations/goals for all different countries/cultures in this game & I'm sure there will be many more. My favorites have been the Swedish decorations & stove and the sushi/Asian fusion appliances. Also, I'm really hoping Canada Day will make an appearance next year One of the coolest things about this app is experiencing food/traditions from other cultures
    I asked for sparklers and bought the wallpaper, tiles and wreath, neighbors sent me sparklers...but...my oven still shows locked!!! Not happy at all!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFarmerBarb View Post
    I asked for sparklers and bought the wallpaper, tiles and wreath, neighbors sent me sparklers...but...my oven still shows locked!!! Not happy at all!!!
    Look at the back of the appliance tab

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast