Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    castle?
    Castle Story. The CMs will come there before a release and tell us what it is. When time it will come out. List Information. Answer questions. Quickly help with problems. There is also a moderator who's sweet as pie and helpful too. If you have an issue she will send you a pm and ask if you still need info. We have none of that on here and restaurant. Not even dragon anymore for that matter, but Elsa does pop in from time to time. We get nada here. Just messages deleted if we don't drink the koolaid and offer immense praise.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shinypenny3011 View Post
    I feel the same way. I don't mind spending gems on decor I love. I save them for that. But to have to use them now to complete a goal is cheap and should have been disclosed. I never would have started this goal. First one I'm not finishing ��
    I feel the same way and I'm disgusted by their greediness. They pick and choose who gets Gems Sales, who gets the videos to earn Gems (my daughter has well over 150 free gems) while I have never even been given a sale. I've lost some great neighbors because of this and I may be next. Shame on you Storm8!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    This will be in the first goal I deliberately don't complete. I've spent a fair amount of money getting my bakery to look exactly the way I want it, but if gems for goals is the future, I'll have to quit. I'll wait and see, for now.

Exclamation Irritated

Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    I feel the same way and I'm disgusted by their greediness. They pick and choose who gets Gems Sales, who gets the videos to earn Gems (my daughter has well over 150 free gems) while I have never even been given a sale. I've lost some great neighbors because of this and I may be next. Shame on you Storm8!
    I agree! This is bull! They are greedy! I've been playing for two years, and I won't be completing this goal either. Almost ready to quit playing!

Once again Android users are penalised. Ios users get to watch videos that give them 100 gems to buy the items to complete current goal. Android users do not !!! I will not be playing much longer. Strom 8 you are totally cr*p

I received 2 ovens, mine were not in my inventory, they were in the purchase oven menu already made. Look there.

I received 2 ovens as gifts, mine were not in inventory, they were in the oven purchase menu.. look in there. They were there ready made, but I still had to pay the 20K.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddysden View Post
    Once again Android users are penalised. Ios users get to watch videos that give them 100 gems to buy the items to complete current goal. Android users do not !!! I will not be playing much longer. Strom 8 you are totally cr*p

Not all IOS players get to watch videos for free gems. I'm on IOS but what i get is to watch video to speed up cooking by 2 hours and that's for 3 days only. Isn't working now.
    Not accepting new neighbors at the moment. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddysden View Post
    Some iOS users get to watch videos for gems. The vast majority don't. Also most don't get anywhere near 100 gems. Some of my nbrs are getting 3. I'd still be happy with that though. I'd also be happy on android getting 6 gems per week for downloading games.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I willingly buy gems when on sale to buy decorations I want, I will not be completing this goal, refuse to be bullied into spending them out of necessity. The finished recipes are ugly as well. Been playing a while now and spent quite a bit through CHOICE tho. Am not happy