Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Farm Supplier
    This is going to sound strange but every time I look at the popcorn bucket in the front of the screen it looks like there's a hand reaching out the back of it towards the guy in the chair! It's actually just a scoop but it's tricked me a few times lol!!
    Last edited by GGGStar; 07-01-15 at 05:13 AM.

Host(ess)
    One question i see the picture of update, we have 4 new ovens to build? omg is paradise i love build new ovens *-*
    My ID: MaryPT
    I play Bakery Story, Pet Shop Story and Restaurant Story!

I'm Daily and Active! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME (◕‿◕)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGStar View Post
    This is going to sound strange but every time I look at the popcorn bucket in the front of the screen it looks like there's a hand reaching out the back of it towards the guy in the chair! It's actually just a scoop but it's tricked me a few times lol!!
    I went and looked and it does,lol

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepb View Post
    Please add a purchase confirmation button for use when making a purchase using gems. It is entirely too easy to touch the wrong place on your screen and "buy" something you neither want nor need.
    Yes! This has nothing to do with this week's update, but I saw this and I just had to second this. Who knows how many gems I've lost just by accidentally buying stuff I didn't even want! Same goes with those annoying pop ups about completing goals. I've been playing this game for 4+ years and I've always finished every goal! I don't know why they keep pooping up when I've already done all of them! TL, please do something about this ~.~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by siiindy View Post
    Yes! This has nothing to do with this week's update, but I saw this and I just had to second this. Who knows how many gems I've lost just by accidentally buying stuff I didn't even want! Same goes with those annoying pop ups about completing goals. I've been playing this game for 4+ years and I've always finished every goal! I don't know why they keep pooping up when I've already done all of them! TL, please do something about this ~.~
    Sadly people have been asking for a confirmation button on gem purchases for along time. I don't think they will ever change it. I'm very careful but at least once every few months I accidently buy something. Usually when a new box comes out because they give you the pop up right when you enter the game. I try to not check first thing in the morning after a new box comes out because that's when I'm more likely to click on it. I bought last weeks box on accident that way. Two years ago I spent 70 something gems finishing up all my food. It was during Halloween 2 years ago and I ended up not completing the goals because I was so upset. I stopped playing for 2 weeks but my addiction was too strong lol. Not everything can be perfect and if that's the only downside to these games I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPT View Post
    One question i see the picture of update, we have 4 new ovens to build? omg is paradise i love build new ovens *-*
    I only see 2 new ovens but who knows what is and is not an oven in this picture LOL! Guess we have to wait 4 more hours by my count to find out!

I think of it as Americana decor, not just 4th of July. I used to decorate my real life kitchen with a country American theme. Plus, who doesn't like pie?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    I only see 2 new ovens but who knows what is and is not an oven in this picture LOL! Guess we have to wait 4 more hours by my count to find out!
    I think she meant the Rainbow appliance also that came out 2 weeks ago

Farm Supplier
    let the goal begin!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by strictly_STRANGE View Post
    anyone else seeing the first two gifts as "rocket oven" & "banner oven"

obviously they are the oven names, but surely we do not gift them!
    I was just going to say that's.....but cool if that is the case.

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast