Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    how can people complain that its too soon? wth 4th of july is saturday for petes sake of course its a perfect time to release this decor. its right before the 4th and i bet you if they didnt release any 4th stuff then people would be complaining oh why oh didnt they give us 4th stuff this week*rolleyes*
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    those of us who are commenting that it's late mean that it's late to be a GOAL (if in fact it is), which means that much of this decor won't be available until we've gotten past the various steps, which for many players won't happen until after the 4th, possibly weeks after. if it's just straight decor that's immediately purchasable, then yes, i would think it perfectly timed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    those of us who are commenting that it's late mean that it's late to be a GOAL (if in fact it is), which means that much of this decor won't be available until we've gotten past the various steps, which for many players won't happen until after the 4th, possibly weeks after. if it's just straight decor that's immediately purchasable, then yes, i would think it perfectly timed.
    What she said....

Executive Chef
    I do think it's a goal because there was 24 days to complete the hot air balloon ones which is 3 weeks and last week was a box update so yeah it's a goal update because in a normal update, they wouldn't give us two appliances. I am not even American and I do love this update

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    so you guys are basically complaining that you want a 4th of july update in june. well if it is goals "if" then what do u guys expect? a goal last week? then people would complain theres too many goals in one month. or are you saying you wanted this update to be when the balloon goal was out? if so then thats done and over with and nothing anyone says will change that. so it just seems like to me people will complain no matter what s8 does

i think its the perfect time for this update as it is at least couple of days before the 4th.
    Last edited by aiyoosha; 06-30-15 at 05:55 PM.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

'
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    so you guys are basically complaining that you want a 4th of july update in june. well if it is goals "if" then what do u guys expect? a goal last week? then people would complain theres too many goals in one month. or are you saying you wanted this update to be when the balloon goal was out? if so then thats done and over with and nothing anyone says will change that. so it just seems like to me people will complain no matter what s8 does

i think its the perfect time for this update as it is at least couple of days before the 4th.
    She's so right! If you don't want the goal, don't do it! If you do, because you complain of not having new ovens/recipes, then do it and store the decor on July 5! This constant complaining is ridiculous!

Please add a purchase confirmation button for use when making a purchase using gems. It is entirely too easy to touch the wrong place on your screen and "buy" something you neither want nor need.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    '

She's so right! If you don't want the goal, don't do it! If you do, because you complain of not having new ovens/recipes, then do it and store the decor on July 5! This constant complaining is ridiculous!
    Yah, I like the goal to come quickly because I HAVE MASTER ALL THE RECIPES IN ALL MACHINES. NOW LEFT ONLY 1 recipe to master to Bar 4.

Fashion Designer
    Is it a goal? I only see one oven.

I hope it is!

Happy happy happy! I can't wait for tomorrow. My whole bakery is patriotic most of the time so lots of this stuff is going to get year round display in my place.

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast