Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I wouldn't pay to do a goal even if they had a 99 percent off sale. If they want to charge for goals then they should change their game description to free to download but costs to play.
    Maybe you would'nt for the goal but I would buy the gems to stock up as would many others

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeelover14 View Post
    Does anyone know how to cook the silk pies? It's part of the next oven goal but I can't find a new oven! I spent so many gems and now I can't find where to cook the pies!
    Scroll through the oven list. I found mine beside the first goal oven.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygenie View Post
    Maybe you would'nt for the goal but I would buy the gems to stock up as would many others
    My point was even if they were 99 percent off and I bought a thousand of them, I would not even use one of those gems to do a goal.lol

Farm Supplier
    My wall is full of super upset n angry customers who are not going to continue the goal or may quit BS if they don't straighten this mess up! These people have an unreal customer base so there is no way they need this money! Greed - cant we go on iTunes n review the app? I think we all need to do that and post on walls n every Internet site so the public paying customer knows. I bookmarked an article on how many customers etc yesterday that show how ridiculous this is

Fashion Designer
    i have already downvoted it on my market (not itunes) and warned people, 2 markets actually. you can also tell people on facebook...

Pretty upset at this goal but not to the point that I want to start a revolution. At the end of the day, it's a business and it doesn't surprise me just saddens me that they chose to do this on a Fourth of July goal, knowing how much Americans would want to decorate their bakery with that theme. But didn't they do that for Christmas a few years ago so I guess nothing is off limits.

New Resident
    Not cool of you to make us use gems to get past goals

New Resident
    I agree. I will not pay to get past goals. That is just not fair.

This is some kind of daylight robbery or what..
    I better move to other games like township or else

Quote Originally Posted by happy14344 View Post
    Not all IOS players get to watch videos for free gems. I'm on IOS but what i get is to watch video to speed up cooking by 2 hours and that's for 3 days only. Isn't working now.
    I too am in iOS and have not gotten offers to watch videos for gems and they took the block feature away! So I guess in that way we're back even w/android.