Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Quote Originally Posted by therealbadjujubee View Post
    So, i take it from Frozen Turtles reply that they will take our concerns into consideration for FUTURE goals, which means, lets c how much money we can actually make from this tactic before we commit to anything BUT you are SOL when it comes to the current goal.
    Exactly. And why address the question we have all asked about this current cluster you know what!

how about answering if we get any of those gems back as reward!

How about answering if more players will get the $10 gem bundle warm up before its stuck to us on the goals!

I love this game. I pay money for the things I want. I won't just quit or walk away. Maybe thats why I am So SO DISGUSTED by this...

I have spent thousands of dollars playing these games for the last three years. I have no problem buying gems I know the developers aren't working for free... however, this new goal really ticked me off. I will not be manipulated into spending gems to finish a goal, the fact that most of my nbrs wont be able to partake leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

edited to remove content
    Last edited by andis123; 07-02-15 at 03:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ileftmyheartinazeroth View Post
    Yeah. I think a lot of people don't care about the goals requiring gems. I have multiple neighbors cooking the Banana Pie right now. lol

Honestly, I contemplated buying the Pie Table before I even saw it was required for the goal, so I might still get it... it doesn't look awful, & I'm sitting on a bit of gems anyway... better an intentional Pie Table than an accidental mystery box? :P But I am still against the requirement of two tiny overpriced popcorn bowls. Screw that noise haha
    I do not like goals requiring gems and especially for decor one may not like or use. It's bad enough using coins for decor we don't like just to get thru goals. With that said, I did get the pie table display and here's why. Had it not been part of the goals, I probably would've bought it as it goes well with my other Independence Day decor and the goal's other items and final prize. I'm also in USA so red, white and blue are colors I may use often in my bakery. I also have seen and been gem trapped for 24 gems for much worse looking things out of boxes. I think that had the current goals only required coin items, many here would've still considered purchasing some of this weeks gem items. The popcorn buckets aren't worth 12 gems, though, and getting 2 is a rip off, but honestly I already had my popcorn cart out due to the red ******d top so one bucket would look nice by it.

I hope that gems in goals doesn't become a new normal, but as Bobbyrae pointed out and gave links in a prior post (page 29 of this thread), this is at least the fourth time gems have been required for goals.

On a happier note, I was one of the lucky players who got 6 ovens gifted and received before the glitch was fixed. Thanks neighbors! I only wish I could've gifted them back in time. I guess that is karma at work because I was one of those affected by Pueblagate and didn't get those items for coins.
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 07-02-15 at 12:09 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    when BS takes a trip to the dentist
    This could happen. Dentist Hazel? Dental Chairs? Giant Tooth Tables? A Toothpaste Display? ... okay now I think I'm creeping myself out. lol

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting for a BS2 to come out. It will be like RS2, heavy gem spending to get
    Deco, etc.

This goal is for spenders and the lucky selective ones that got gems for free last few days.

Farm Supplier
    I came on to check because i just couldn't believe we had to purchase gem items to complete a goal, i thought for sure it was some kind of mistake, but now i'm hearing some people were gifted the ovens and even got free gems?
    I am appalled at these tactics, and will NOT be completing this goal on principle. I wouldn't even buy that decoration if it wasn't a goal requirement, not for gems anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Still waiting for a BS2 to come out. It will be like RS2, heavy gem spending to get
    Deco, etc.

This goal is for spenders and the lucky selective ones that got gems for free last few days.

Rhino Keeper
    Although I'm not really happy about having to spend gems in the game, at least there is a sale to buy them at a lower price!

Rhino Keeper
    **** everybody in TL

Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    Although I'm not really happy about having to spend gems in the game, at least there is a sale to buy them at a lower price!
    there's ALWAYS a sale, week in week out, to buy gems at a lower price!

Quote Originally Posted by ileftmyheartinazeroth View Post
    this could happen. Dentist hazel? Dental chairs? Giant tooth tables? A toothpaste display? ... Okay now i think i'm creeping myself out. Lol
    rotflmao!