Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Where are the admins/s8 support staff with some answers? Any chance they will address concerns?

Farm Supplier
    Im with you. I'd hate to stop playing but I certainly will. No way am I going to have to buy gems to do a goal. There are definitely other games that are good and do not require gems to play goals. Tacky. We buy gems for things that we like, not to just do daily play. Also, I noted that other games that offer gems have sales on them around holidays where you can get double the gems or more for sale prices. Keeps your customers happy and buying along.

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone has a picture of the item inside the package please post it, don't see it so good and not sure if it's worth to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    There is also a new bundle available on here and RS. This brings to mind other games where you can get gems, a display and something else. They are definitely utilizing new options that I see in other games. I'm torn on whether I like it or not. Sometimes change is good. But considering the new people working with storm8, this may take things in a drastic direction. The price seemss a bit much for the gems we get and display.

In other games I can get more for a lower price.

Rhino Keeper
    This is what I said exectlly when they realised ovens for gems: make also goals for gems TL why not, we all love to pay money for your holidays in Hawaii, middle finger for all of YOUU

Fashion Designer
    So I purchased the pie table before I knew it was apart of the goals, mainly because I wanted to create a 4th of July corner and I have hardly any decor for this. Now I'm annoyed because had I known this would be in the goals, I wouldn't have wasted 10 gems on this scam. That's right S8, this is a scam for money. I've been playing this game since the beginning, so it's not shocking that they are wanting players spend gems on goals seeing as they have done this before. It still annoys me though because I feel that goals should be off limits in regards to spending gems. I've been bored with this game for months now and goals + decorating is the only entertaining aspect of the game for me. Lately I take breaks and only play when there are goals. So S8, stop being greedy and make goals fair for everyone. You have other ways to earn money through these games and this company isn't hurting for money. Why take the fun out of something that majority of players look forwards to on a monthly basis?

Farm Supplier
    Possibly they are doing this to make us aggravated enough to move over to the newer version of the game? There are always changes in buyouts but I've noted that since the introduction of the RS2 version, it's been escalating on chnges.
    Some not so good. Whatever, it is certainly not geared towards loyalty to your paying customers - especially those who are long term. I've been playing so long that I have everything they ever put out there except for one goal room when I was sick and didn't make the 30 days.
    Last edited by roxierocket; 07-01-15 at 04:16 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Yes it's currently 9pm here and nearly bed time for me and I will wait until the morning to see if the pie display is for coins because I really don't want to spend like ?4 on a set of 24 gems
    the part that's really making me hesitate is that everything in RS seems to be for coins...

would they do that!? gems to get through a goal in one, but not the other...

Executive Chef
    I won't play rs2,fro what I hear it is equivalent to a part time job. The graphics in it are horrible boxy cartoons.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    I still want to believe this is a mistake. I know it's not, but I want to believe it will be fixed tomorrow.
    don't stop believing!

Executive Chef
    Haha you've made the 4th of July so much fun for or the Americans, TL! Most of the non-Americans don't care so much, but your greed really is going to be the undoing of you.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.