Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roxierocket View Post
    wth is the deal with the goal floor tiles cost of 6,000 per tile? I guess they do not want any newbies to play? I've been playing for years and this is ridiculous! I've got bs and rs but they are getting out of hand on some of this stuff since the buyout.
    agreed!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I won't play rs2,fro what I hear it is equivalent to a part time job. The graphics in it are horrible boxy cartoons.
    It's really bad, such a step backwards. I tried to play it for gems in FFS but gave up because it was so amateur. I've got better things to do than play games designed for 7 year olds.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Where are the admins/s8 support staff with some answers? Any chance they will address concerns?
    I'm sure they will address the issue.........next week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by strictly_STRANGE View Post
    don't stop believing!
    Hold on to that feeling, streetlight...

I mean I'm wanting to believe someone will take the plunge for us all after the table step before I go to sleep. Maybe I'll do it, but if the dreaded other step requires gems I'm gonna go ballistic.

No, I change my mind.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I was gifted an oven for the new goal, but I cannot find it. Any suggestions? What is going on???

Quote Originally Posted by jessooca View Post
    I was gifted an oven for the new goal, but I cannot find it. Any suggestions? What is going on???
    Did you check under where you would normally buy your ovens?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Where are the admins/s8 support staff with some answers? Any chance they will address concerns?
    They're reading, deleting posts ... but not replying. Nice.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessooca View Post
    try next to the Texas oven.

Goal oven

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    try next to the Texas oven.
    Lol! I finally found where my new ovens were. I just thought it was odd that the oven was at the end of the appliance list that you purchase from

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Hold on to that feeling, streetlight...

I mean I'm wanting to believe someone will take the plunge for us all after the table step before I go to sleep. Maybe I'll do it, but if the dreaded other step requires gems I'm gonna go ballistic.

No, I change my mind.
    I was hoping someone would pick up on that!

but yes, I've thought about doing it a few times, just the thought of having to spend even more gems down the road & then being pissed at myself for a few days isn't worth it.