Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Rhino Keeper
    True, if storm8 needs more people to buy gems do the old thing where if u but gems you get an exclusive item or have more old ltos almost all of my neighbors go crazy for ltos.bringing old goals back for 10 or at the most 25 gems would have been better.

Farm Supplier
    Also, a lot of people would pay a one time, upfront fee...IF THE DAMNED GAME WORKED RIGHT ALL THE TIME.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Go to blog.storm8.com. They do company profiles, talk about their office, workers, plans, etc. Who they hired, want to hire and everything under the moon. They are living it up, as they should I suppose. But don't get ahead of yourselves with fancy buildings, offices and food, to then use wacky ploys to get your customers to pay for them.

If they unleashed all their boxes for a week they'd make more in that time than they could in a year. They can be creative, with this it's pure laziness and poor marketing.

This is disgusting but can't stop laughing. They treat their customers like worthless peasants as they live the good life. I'm never buying gems again even before seeing this but hope others wake up.

Nightclub Owner
    I have one thing to say: when the cats are away all the mice come out to play. And it's so much fun too! Lol. Someone will have a looooot of forum cleaning to do when they get back from vacay.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have one thing to say: when the cats are away all the mice come out to play. And it's so much fun too! Lol. Someone will have a looooot of forum cleaning to do when they get back from vacay.
    I have a feeling they will delete the whole thread.

Farm Supplier
    I'm happy that they are not working in sweatshop conditions which I was starting to think with the massive gem traps and choices they have been making lately. I honestly want any business to be a huge success but just treat your customers well. That's not a lot to ask, is it?

HAVE A HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    I'm happy that they are not working in sweatshop conditions which I was starting to think with the massive gem traps and choices they have been making lately. I honestly want any business to be a huge success but just treat your customers well. That's not a lot to ask, is it?

HAVE A HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE
    Sweatshops would make feel better. :/ They are just being greedy now. Maybe they need a tennis court. Who knows? This goal may furnish one!

Farm Supplier
    It is sad that this will be the first goal I have not completed since I started playing a year and a half ago, very sad.
    And I do so enjoy new appliances and new recipes.
    Epic fail.

I'm American and Love the 4th of July and all it's decor. But I refuse to pay for gems just to do a goal. I don't mind spending gems on decorations. But I think it's asking to much to expect people to pay for pie tables/displays and for the goal tables too. It wouldn't be so bad if I just played one game but I play 5 in total like Restaurant, Castle, Pet Shop And Home Design I just can't afford to buy gems for all my games just to do goals. I might have to stop doing goals all together 😂

I feel the same way. I don't mind spending gems on decor I love. I save them for that. But to have to use them now to complete a goal is cheap and should have been disclosed. I never would have started this goal. First one I'm not finishing ��