Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Still waiting for a BS2 to come out. It will be like RS2, heavy gem spending to get
    Deco, etc.

This goal is for spenders and the lucky selective ones that got gems for free last few days.
    I have a lot of free gems.but what this means.... is it going to be like to spend gems on every goals that will come up in the future?
    its not really fair to made us buy something for gems if we dont want to.whats is that?thay don't make enough money on the game? I have neighbours that buy every single thig that come up to buy for coins or gems,do thay need to every single player to do that...is that much of the crices for Tl and S8?
    I'm on hold to this...still cant decide if I'm going to buy this one,what if we need to buy tose popcorn buckets to finished the goals too? when and how it's going to end this?what kind of reword can we get for this if we spend 10 and 12 gems(or more) for decors in goals?

Farm Supplier
    There's no sale available to me
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    Although I'm not really happy about having to spend gems in the game, at least there is a sale to buy them at a lower price!

Rhino Keeper
    If you buy gems now you are rewarding them for charging us gems for the goals. I normally buy gems on a regular basis. I won't be buying gems until this is fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Well looks like I am not moving forward on this game! Gems to move forward! Not doing it! First the update and now this! I'm done! Bye!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I have a lot of free gems.but what this means.... is it going to be like to spend gems on every goals that will come up in the future?
    its not really fair to made us buy something for gems if we dont want to.whats is that?thay don't make enough money on the game? I have neighbours that buy every single thig that come up to buy for coins or gems,do thay need to every single player to do that...is that much of the crices for Tl and S8?
    I'm on hold to this...still cant decide if I'm going to buy this one,what if we need to buy tose popcorn buckets to finished the goals too? when and how it's going to end this?what kind of reword can we get for this if we spend 10 and 12 gems(or more) for decors in goals?
    You will need to buy the popcorn buckets, two of them in fact. Then you will need to buy the tables for gems. Last count you will need to spend 42 gems to do this goal.

Executive Chef
    Sorry double post.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbadjujubee View Post
    there's ALWAYS a sale, week in week out, to buy gems at a lower price!
    D: wish I'd get a sale!... I swear I only see gems on sale like twice a year on this account, but every single time I check my alternate/gift-only accounts, they ALWAYS have a gem sale. Every day, in every single game. But I don't buy gems there ... of course I probably won't buy gems in BS/RS again on my main account now, but still. Would be nice to see the little sale banner pop up for once :P
    Last edited by ileftmyheartinazeroth; 07-02-15 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ileftmyheartinazeroth View Post
    D: wish I'd get a sale!... I swear I only see gems on sale like twice a year on this account, but every single time I check my alternate/gift-only accounts, they ALWAYS have a gem sale. Every day, in every single game. But I don't buy gems there ... of course I probably won't buy gems in BS/RS again on my main account now, but still. Would be nice to see the little sale banner pop up for once :P
    is your main acct on apple? its probably an android thing since we dont get a lot of the perks that other OS's get.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbadjujubee View Post
    is your main acct on apple? its probably an android thing since we dont get a lot of the perks that other OS's get.
    Yeah... I'm on Android on all my devices lol *shrugs*

Executive Chef

Thumbs down

Wow, paying so many gems just to do goals... I may just stop doing goals alltogether, or better yet, delete all S8 games off all my devices. I'm getting fed up with the greediness of these games anymore.