Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 1st 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi all! I wanted to provide a quick update about this. There won't be any changes made to the currently released items, but I have shared this feedback with the game team. They are aware of your concerns and will keep this in mind going forward.
    I am unsatisfied by this response. The game team being "aware of our concerns" doesn't mean anything, as they were well aware that we'd be "concerned" about this before they did it (or they're total morons). How about a response that reassures me that they want my business? Because I won't continue to spend money on gems for a game I no longer trust to keep me entertained, rather than frustrated/annoyed/downright p.o.'d.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi all! I wanted to provide a quick update about this. There won't be any changes made to the currently released items, but I have shared this feedback with the game team. They are aware of your concerns and will keep this in mind going forward.

With that said, please remember to keep your posts on-topic. Do not attack other players for their opinions or actions and do not start any side conversations on this thread. We do appreciate the constructive criticism, but there has been too much off-topic posting. Thanks for your cooperation!
    We will keep this in mind going forward isn't going to cut it this time. I swallowed that line of BS each time I got gem trapped and asked for a refund or confirmation button. I swallowed that line of BS on the pueblagate thread. I swallowed that line of BS on the 5 gem Bavarian oven. It's time for an apology and to make it right. I am still holding off on taking my grievances up on the app store/markets and facebook. I guess I have hope, for now, that they will do the right thing.

BTW the right thing doesn't necessarily have to be changing the released content. The team can add a goal that reimburses the gems or add a special gift for finishing these goals. The team can make an apology for this blatant money grab.

I agree that this thread got very slightly off topic sometimes but the vast majority of the posts (as well as pages on at least two other related threads) are all very clearly asking the team to explain and do something.

Rhino Keeper
    Though (so far) I've hardly been TL's harshest critic....
    It is beyond unfair to charge people for the basic premise of a game (baking) that has been advertised as free to play. It's not like I don't spend a reasonable amount on gem-based decor, though not as much as some of my nbrs...
    I'm not competing these goals and did not buy the last gem-based oven release.
    Neither have an overwhelming majority of my nbrs. TL, this is an epic fail, one we are all JUSTIFIABLY angry about. Hope you guys are listening. Loads of longtime players are quitting. I'm rather sure Bakery Story is one of your most profitable games. Why are you gutting your own cash cow? Think about it, Storm8.

New Resident

Angry Popcorn Buckets and the Tasting Table goal

Why do you need to spend diamonds to aquire the Popcorn Buckets? You have to purchase 2 popcorn buckets (24 diamonds) to complete the Tasting Table goal and open up additional receipes for the new oven. We have never had a goal that required us to spend diamonds to complete?

Host(ess)
    You have now lol!

I'm off to get a new pair of specs, my vision seems to be missing a few things

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm running behind doing this goal and I just got to the spending gems to do the goal part and I know this has been said in several post but that's SOOOOOO NOT FAIR team lava. I buy gems and love to do the goals but I'm not spending my gems to do a goal.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    I'm still on the Peanut Pie goal, wondering if I should waste gems or not!
    looooools!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Mastered the two recipes, stuck in storage.

The responses from the staff are very vacuous! Never saw them answer clearly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    The responses from the staff are very vacuous! Never saw them answer clearly.
    I don't think we will. It's better to beat around the bush and just tell us to watch what we write than to have a direct answer.