Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What food do you have MOST of??

What food do you have MOST of??

Hello, as topic says. Are you a food hoarder?

I currently have about 700,000 red velvet cakes and going for 1 million.

I wasted alot of time making 350k pumpkin pies, which I have 300,000 left atm.

My first thought was 1 million+ red velvet cookies, since I have 24 stoves it would be easier

Seeing numbers are like 10 million of one food..

feel free to post your large numbers of food, or total amount you have

Fashion Designer
    Won't that just make it take a super long time for you to see a profit once it finally all sells, though? The total you make from one batch of any recipe is only reflected every time you sell each plate in a batch.

I have 123,000+ glazed donuts. Trying to master everything in the deep fryer.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    nothing, my food sells too fast and i try to make too much of one thing too
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Since most updates are boxes now and goals cost gems and the one non box update we get has items that cost at the most 50000 coins total, it doesn't really matter if you have coins tied up. There is nothing to spend coins on except to do more pointless baking. I have access to my cashier right now but no tables, I'm seeing how much food I can make with 3 million coins till I run out, lol.

What would be the best recipe to gain a mass amount of plates on? 24 Stoves, I won't mind buying a new appliance if that's what will up my plates/hr.

I just wanted to add one thing.

In Restaurant Story 1, you can earn 500K profit a day making biscuits and gravy, but ofcourse 23 stoves vs your normal 18.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 200k plates of Black Forest cake...I stopped cooking about a month ago as I'm trying to get rid of food and earn coins. Cooking full time had me broke.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by illmattix View Post
    What would be the best recipe to gain a mass amount of plates on? 24 Stoves, I won't mind buying a new appliance if that's what will up my plates/hr.

I just wanted to add one thing.

In Restaurant Story 1, you can earn 500K profit a day making biscuits and gravy, but ofcourse 23 stoves vs your normal 18.
    Red Velvet cake. Although some people say Earl Grey Tea. Then there are some who say Seashell cupcakes. If you have Molten Lava cakes then that works too. Look at this thread and you'll see the different reasons why folks think one recipe may be better than the other then you can decide for yourself which dish you'd prefer to have. https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...rofit+strategy
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 07-31-15 at 01:18 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Since most updates are boxes now and goals cost gems and the one non box update we get has items that cost at the most 50000 coins total, it doesn't really matter if you have coins tied up. There is nothing to spend coins on except to do more pointless baking. I have access to my cashier right now but no tables, I'm seeing how much food I can make with 3 million coins till I run out, lol.
    I still need coins to expand. And I still have some recipes to master on the stove. So I'll keep cooking and feeding customers. Alas, I suspect that if I stopped cooking for ten years I'd still have food on my counters.

To answer the OP's question, I just have waaaaay too much of everything. And yet not enough of what really matters.

Wow. I have ~106000 plates of chocolate cherry trifle and I thought THAT was a lot, ha ha ha.

Rhino Keeper
    I have almost 4 million Coco Cream Muffins. I also have over 1 million Blueberry Buckle and over 1 million Citrine Cupcakes.
    Last edited by chillez; 08-01-15 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Post submitted itself when I went to check recipe names.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast