Thread: Boosts not working

Boosts not working

Just downloaded bingo but the boosts function will not work, it will charge, but won't daub. I have the monopoly version and boosts work fine.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Sorry to hear about this! When you experience this issue, please try rotating your device while playing. Make sure your Rotation Lock is off so the screen can rotate. Once the screen flips, you should be able to play as normal again!

If rotating your device doesn't work, please write into support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number so we can take a look.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Downloaded once it continued to 'Unexpectedly Stop'
    Unistalled, re-downloaded and its been over 24 hrs and not 1 dice

Executive Chef

some boosts work

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry to hear about this! When you experience this issue, please try rotating your device while playing. Make sure your Rotation Lock is off so the screen can rotate. Once the screen flips, you should be able to play as normal again!

If rotating your device doesn't work, please write into support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number so we can take a look.

the egg and breeding boosts work but the farm doesnt. i have closed out of the app completely. restarted my phone. etc