Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Reindeer Stable shrunk!

Rhino Keeper
    No probs Charm of Lea. Happy to add.
    Just checked out glimmer habitat ( well spotted wswau) and yes same issue. Yellow outline still same size but shrunken image, also no fruit when I collected just coins.....that never happens...I wasn't maxed either.
    Oh no is this the promised expansions.... Shrink everything and pretend there's more room?

Executive Chef

What's going on with the drops?

Has the drops been changed? I always get 1-2 wisps when I collect from the kingdom Inn ,and NO I'm not maxed!! I just got coins this morning Almost everything I collected from gave me coins this morning .but I know some times they do , but not like this morning.
    Has any body else noticed this

Executive Chef
    Yes my bat cave and reindeer stable are smaller too I don't like this ,Please fix glad it's Monday so they can look into this and the NON drops .
    Last edited by katbtodd; 06-29-15 at 01:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes my bat cave and reindeer stable are smaller too I don't like this ,Please fix glad it's Monday so they can look into this and the NON drops .
    Hey guys there's another more fully discussed thread for this. I politely suggest could be merged by a mod or you could repost in it, if you wished. The issue of coin drops only is in it too katbtodd.
    Last edited by BungoCook; 06-29-15 at 01:57 AM.

Executive Chef

What's going on in our kingdoms ??

First thing I noticed is the lack of drops ,which I knew I was not max on,like the kingdom Inn not dropping wisps , bat cave no fruit ,and reindeer , nothing there either, all just gave me coins NO black FLAG
    Second thing is our bats caves and reindeer sheds are smaller but taking up same space,

PLEASE HELP!

PS I went back to my kingdom , and put the bat cave in storage and brought it back out you can see it big and it goes right back ,being small and still takes up the 3x3 space ,but looks like a 2x2
    Last edited by katbtodd; 06-29-15 at 02:01 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Turns out I'm not the only one experiencing only coin drops may all be related to recent issues with kingdom inn and reindeer stable coins/gem purchases.

Rhino Keeper
    yes, my reindeer stable dropped only coins on a collection. Imagine the disappointment because it was my FIRST collection after I bought it last night.

Executive Chef
    Did it down size too ! But yet use the same squares , it did before

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Hey guys there's another more fully discussed thread for this. I politely suggest could be merged by a mod or you could repost in it, if you wished. The issue of coin drops only is in it too katbtodd.
    I didn't see them

Executive Chef
    I posted both these issues over to bug thread too ,

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast