Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Reindeer Stable shrunk!

My Reindeer Stable shrunk!

Just after midnight and I noticed my Reindeer Stable shrunk down to the size of a 2x2 however it still takes up the space of a 3x3 item. I have 2 accounts and it happened on both! Has anyone else had this happen to them or did the ferries sprinkle shrinking powder on my poor Rudolph?

Rhino Keeper

Angry Reindeer stable has shrunk!

Opened my game this morning and my reindeer stable has shrunk! I have had the stable since the Christmas it came out, fully built and upgraded, and it takes up a 3x3 space. Now, however, the building itself has shrunk to a 2x2 space although it still needs 3x3 to place it. Bizarrely, when I tried rotating the building it kept morphing into it's original size then shrinking again!! I've tried force closing, but the stable and reindeer remain dinky whatever I do.

It now looks really silly, and I hate it - whether this is related to the winter items sale or is another issue entirely, please would you return my reindeer to his proper size?!

Rhino Keeper
    Just this second posted the same thread as you, Berry! Looks awful, doesn't it?!

Rhino Keeper

Mine too

Quote Originally Posted by Berry_Land22 View Post
    Just after midnight and I noticed my Reindeer Stable shrunk down to the size of a 2x2 however it still takes up the space of a 3x3 item. I have 2 accounts and it happened on both! Has anyone else had this happen to them or did the ferries sprinkle shrinking powder on my poor Rudolph?
    Yes same happened to mine!!! When you tap on it if it's not ready for collection you see a yellow outline of the old size and shape but with the smaller one inside. Very weird.. Don't really want a fairy sized reindeer and stable as the alicorn is a giant beside it now. I won't try storeing and replacing on board as it may disappear like other recent items.

Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Yes same happened to mine!!! When you tap on it if it's not ready for collection you see a yellow outline of the old size and shape but with the smaller one inside. Very weird.. Don't really want a fairy sized reindeer and stable as the alicorn is a giant beside it now. I won't try storeing and replacing on board as it may disappear like other recent items.
    I just visited you. Yes, it appears much much smaller even for visitors.

P.S. Please u can just decline the invite. Thanks.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Mine has shrunk too and I'm not happy about it either. Poor Rudolph can hardly be seen. What is going on? Please restore the stable to its original size.

Host(ess)
    And Glimmerbat habitat.

I've had the same thing happen to both my reindeer stable and my glimmerbat habitat

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like they changed scaling, because the image is the same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Just this second posted the same thread as you, Berry! Looks awful, doesn't it?!
    It does!! If TL is trying to scale it down to a 2x2 that's fine I'll move it and have more space but right now it's stuck where it is just looking silly

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast