Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Reindeer Stable shrunk!

Host(ess)
    Same here. I'm good with the smaller size, but would like to get my squares back. There's not enough land as it is. I'm too OCD to have a cluttered kingdom.

Also, posting on walls messes up for me. If I hit 'caps lock' or punctuations, all the words disappear and I can't see what I'm typing. The words show up when i post it, but with blind typing, that's a risk.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't check to see if my stable dropped anything now I'm going to be upset if that's the case because, I only spent 150 gems because of the drops. I was willing to give up the stable I bought for coins that they took back, but if the drops stop I'm really going to be mad, that is really unfair and nowhere in the coin thread did it say the drops will stop. I never would have bought it in the first place. I also noticed a size difference. I'm not sure why they can't leave well enough alone sometimes

Executive Chef
    Especially with the inability to delete a message we leave for others. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by shelkebrate View Post
    Same here. I'm good with the smaller size, but would like to get my squares back. There's not enough land as it is. I'm too OCD to have a cluttered kingdom.

Also, posting on walls messes up for me. If I hit 'caps lock' or punctuations, all the words disappear and I can't see what I'm typing. The words show up when i post it, but with blind typing, that's a risk.

Executive Chef
    I'm sure the broken drops will be fixed. There have been a lot of complaints about scale of buildings so I wonder if they are playing with that.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I didn't check to see if my stable dropped anything now I'm going to be upset if that's the case because, I only spent 150 gems because of the drops. I was willing to give up the stable I bought for coins that they took back, but if the drops stop I'm really going to be mad, that is really unfair and nowhere in the coin thread did it say the drops will stop. I never would have bought it in the first place. I also noticed a size difference. I'm not sure why they can't leave well enough alone sometimes

Rhino Keeper
    Have same problem. Reindeer stable looks awful. Please return to its original form.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	21208

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    Have same problem. Reindeer stable looks awful. Please return to its original form.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	21208
    My reindeer stable is from the original goal & it has also shrunk although it's actual board size remained the same 3X3.

And now that it's been mentioned I didn't receive any drop from either the stable or the kingdom inn!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

My reindeer stable is from the original goal & it has also shrunk although it's actual board size remained the same 3X3.

And now that it's been mentioned I didn't receive any drop from either the stable or the kingdom inn!! Maxed on wisps so that explains none from the Inn but I still need sugar or ice cream right now but nothing dropped from the stable
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

We're looking into this!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

The Honorable Panda
    Merging threads
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My reindeer stable is back to normal.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast