Thread: Where's my rainbow oven?

Where's my rainbow oven?

I never got the rainbow oven or the new flooring or the rainbow pops. I want it please.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Have you tried downloading Bakery Story: Double Rainbow? You should have those items once you download this version.

I recently purchased the rainbow oven and it didn't say that it was a goal or anything, but it doesn't show any of the recipes. Why is this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberries957 View Post
    I recently purchased the rainbow oven and it didn't say that it was a goal or anything, but it doesn't show any of the recipes. Why is this?
    What happens when you click on the appliance?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The window pops up, but there are no recipes to choose from, and it's just a blank pink screen.

The window pops up, but there are no recipes to choose from, and it's just a blank pink screen.
    Can you try reinstalling the app, and see if the recipes show up in the Rainbow Oven?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Can you try reinstalling the app, and see if the recipes show up in the Rainbow Oven?
    I tried that a few times over the past few days and it didn't change anything. Is there anything else I could try?

I tried that a few times over the past few days and it didn't change anything. Is there anything else I could try?
    Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Be sure to include a screenshot of the issue you are seeing as well. Thank you!