Thread: Cannot find item I purchased

New Resident

Cannot find item I purchased

I purchased the claim grotto and cannot find it anywhere to put in my bakery. Has anyone else had this problem?

Executive Chef
    Did it tell you that you won first prize?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by camijns View Post
    I purchased the claim grotto and cannot find it anywhere to put in my bakery. Has anyone else had this problem?
    If you have loads of decorations in storage like me, it's probably easier to miss it if you scroll fast.

New Resident
    Yes it did. I have checked all of the categories and nothing is in there. It took my gems and did not leave anything in return.

Farm Supplier
    I normally find the box items in the floor decoration section but if it's not there you should email S8 and they will fix it for you

Executive Chef
    Make sure you're using the latest version and email teamlava and they will check your account

Executive Chef
    also, make sure you're not just looking for the clam grotto, unless you really did see the "you won first place" message deekathleen mentioned. if you haven't tried boxes before, you win one of the possible prizes at random each time you spend gems to open the box, and it was a lot more likely you won a lower tier prize, probability-speaking.

but if it did say you won first place, congratulations!