Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Penguin Peak - new levels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Penguin Peak - new levels

Thank you Storm8 for the new stages to this crazy, fun. addictive game!

Stage 163 cleared with only 2 stars (I will go back later to work on getting my 3rd star LOL) and 164-169 cleared with 3 stars. I am anxiously waiting for lives to refill to continue my quest.

How are my fellow Diamond Quest fans liking the new stages?

Any word on how long we will have to wait for the next new stages to be added?

What pals did you use to beat stage 168? I've been playing this stage for the last two days and I can't seem to get anywhere near the 70 yellow or blue gems to pass the level. I'm using Manny, Beauty, Wolfie, and Lucky....all blue and yellow pals.

******edited to change this to level 168.
    Last edited by beamfamily7; 06-27-15 at 09:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beamfamily7 View Post
    What pals did you use to beat stage 168? I've been playing this stage for the last two days and I can't seem to get anywhere near the 70 yellow or blue gems to pass the level. I'm using Manny, Beauty, Wolfie, and Lucky....all blue and yellow pals.

******edited to change this to level 168.
    OMG this stage drove me crazy. I had to play it many times as well. I also used the pause/exit/restart method until I was satisfied with the colors at the start of the stage. It was luck in the end by getting some extra potions by matching 5. Hope this helps a little. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	21185Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	21186

Rhino Keeper
    At stage 179 myself and enjoying it so far. Some of the levels have all 3 stars on same spot it seems so when you beat it you automaticly get 3 stars i Like it but find it Strange . At the moment waiting for more energy. And to beamfamily7, when i get some energy ill try and check level 168 and see if i Can remember what i did. Can se i got two stars in it

Rhino Keeper
    Used cassandra to get rid of the swirls. And as far as i Recall PALS with red and green bombs and blasters

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xanethi View Post
    At stage 179 myself and enjoying it so far. Some of the levels have all 3 stars on same spot it seems so when you beat it you automaticly get 3 stars i Like it but find it Strange . At the moment waiting for more energy. And to beamfamily7, when i get some energy ill try and check level 168 and see if i Can remember what i did. Can se i got two stars in it
    Wow xanethi!!! You are really plowing through those stages. I have memory issues so I take a screenshot after every stage I complete so I can go back to see what team I used. This might help you if you ever have to go back or are trying to help out fellow gamers. Just a thought.

Good old luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Rhino Keeper
    The pictures might not be a bad idea but i do not Think my iPad Can handle more than 180 pictures besides i often change my PALS a bit before finding the good combinations that Can beat the level. Im currently at level 184 so guess my progress is still good. 179 was rather hard to get by though

Rhino Keeper
    And done. The last lucien defeated. Time to work on 3 stars on some more levels

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xanethi View Post
    And done. The last lucien defeated. Time to work on 3 stars on some more levels
    Great job xanethi!! Right behind you friend. Waiting for lives to refill to finish stage 186. If you don't mind me asking, what power level are you at now? I'm on 35 myself.

A bit of advice for our fellow gamers out there: I have NOT gotten any of the new puzzle pals that were released when the new stages were added. You don't need them for this new area and in my personal opinion any of them would be a waste to get at this point of the game. This is just my opinion take it for what it's worth.

Enjoy the rest of the game my friends!

Rhino Keeper
    Im at powerlevel 36 so only one higher than you. i got one of the new PALS (prancer) but Think i could have finished without him. I enjoy to get new PALS more than upgrading but sadly the last two times been upgrades.

Just for bonus information - i Never paid money for a pal so it is possible to get there for free

Enjoy the game

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast