Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter sale

Winter sale

I bought the kingdom inn and the reindeer stables. My reindeer stable was nearly built and it disappear. It's not in my inventory. Where did it go? Thanks

Mine dissapeared too. I think they took back the ones you could buy with coins. Bc you had to upgrade with gems. Instead the fully built ones are on sale

Rhino Keeper
    Mine disappeared too. I think they replaced the resources used because my stone is at 144. I haven't verified the other items though. I can't find the thread that was being used to provide the updates about this issue.

Can one of the mods please repost the thread so that we can see the full information? Thank you very much!

Executive Chef
    Mine disappeared too !

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Mine disappeared too !
    I was going to post on your behalf but I see you got here first I'm crossing my fingers for you that it comes back fully built all neat and shiny

Iceastled I believe they did. All of my resources were given back to me too

Host(ess)
    Ooookay, so I may have messed things up here... I realised CS would remove the items and hoped we would get our resources back as they won't allow us to keep their mistakes (even though they wont recify OUR mistakes...). My unbuilt kingdom inn was gone this morning BUT... I had put my partially built stable into storage... and it's still there! I don't have space in my kingdom for a random unbuildable item lol. Plus I would quite like my builders pastes back!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I woke up this morning, checked my kingdom, tapped around, and then.....
    shocked...!

Without a word of warning a big big hole in my kingdom...

It's the wedding ali-tragedy all over again indeed!

Yes, I got the items I used for upgrading back, I think (the wheat at least), but NOT my regainded enthousiasm, me wanting to participate more happy in the game again.

I could have known, but especially after the wedding ali-incident I really really really hoped TL would have a bit more consideration and make their own mistakes up better than this....

I knew deep down wishing and hoping for the questline so we could upgrade and finish the buildings is probably just wishful thinking. I know, it's all about money...
    Then at least, for instance:
    why not offer the unfortunate players a salesale-deal: buying the building that has been take away for let's say half gems: 75?

This leaves such a disappointment, especially after my wedding ali, my fun has really gone now if this big big nothing is all we get. It's not only the what, but especially the how (their mistake, again, and we players pay for it, literally).

problems in my 2nd kingdom (anissaFashion)

getting really sick of the way TL treats us players. totally disrespectful.
    after the tefth of our second (free) walicorn, they now have taken not upgraded Reindeer stables and Kingdom inns from our kingdoms while we were sleeping... again, without ANY notice, or pop-up to inform the unfortunate players they disadvantaged..

and i think i discovered the reason for it... instead of being able to buy it for coins, that is changed into 150 gems for the kingdom inn and also 150 gems for the reindeer stable.. really TL ?
    in other words TL screws up again by putting something in the market for coins instead of gems and the players who bought it at that time are being violated and ripped off..

some of us who bought these buildings for coins seem to have gotten back everything (coins and resources) they spent on it, some partially and i am one of those that did not get back resources spend.. don't know about the coins, never write down how many i have..
    i had my kingdom inn to level where it wanted the polarian stuff, and the 30 coal i had used for upgrading so far, i know for sure it is not given back to me.. and probably the rest neither.. i am always struggeling to make earth wisps, so this hurts even more.

don't know if i will be playing on as it seems it is getting to be a habit stealing things, that we honestly did get or buy, when we are not around. and only because some dude at TL made the same mistake AGAIN in the market...

in my 1st game i got them during the goals, so no problem there, but in my 2nd game (anissaFashion) i still have the reindeer stable in my inventory and won't get it out again, just to remember me of the decent way TL treats us... and the kingdom in , that was in my kingdom has been stolen.

hopefully this post won't be removed and does get passes on to TL, and makes a difference and gives all of us back what we rightfully owned... this is NOT how players should be treated, and i for one am absolutely sure never to spend even one dime on buying gems for a TL game because of these kind of actions. it's the only way players have to protest against it..
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    problems in my 2nd kingdom (anissaFashion)

getting really sick of the way TL treats us players. totally disrespectful.
    after the tefth of our second (free) walicorn, they now have taken not upgraded Reindeer stables and Kingdom inns from our kingdoms while we were sleeping... again, without ANY notice, or pop-up to inform the unfortunate players they disadvantaged..

and i think i discovered the reason for it... instead of being able to buy it for coins, that is changed into 150 gems for the kingdom inn and also 150 gems for the reindeer stable.. really TL ?
    in other words TL screws up again by putting something in the market for coins instead of gems and the players who bought it at that time are being violated and ripped off..

some of us who bought these buildings for coins seem to have gotten back everything (coins and resources) they spent on it, some partially and i am one of those that did not get back resources spend.. don't know about the coins, never write down how many i have..
    i had my kingdom inn to level where it wanted the polarian stuff, and the 30 coal i had used for upgrading so far, i know for sure it is not given back to me.. and probably the rest neither.. i am always struggeling to make earth wisps, so this hurts even more.

don't know if i will be playing on as it seems it is getting to be a habit stealing things, that we honestly did get or buy, when we are not around. and only because some dude at TL made the same mistake AGAIN in the market...

in my 1st game i got them during the goals, so no problem there, but in my 2nd game (anissaFashion) i still have the reindeer stable in my inventory and won't get it out again, just to remember me of the decent way TL treats us... and the kingdom in , that was in my kingdom has been stolen.

hopefully this post won't be removed and does get passes on to TL, and makes a difference and gives all of us back what we rightfully owned... this is NOT how players should be treated, and i for one am absolutely sure never to spend even one dime on buying gems for a TL game because of these kind of actions. it's the only way players have to protest against it..

Agreed. But at this point I think it just has to be accepted that that's who they are and how they manage their game. I'm not expecting them to be better at it Bc they've made it clear they don't care. So it is what it is. While you have every right to voice your dissatisfaction with it..I'm just saying for me, I've decided if that's how much they care about how they treat us they're not gonna care what we have to say about it either. I no longer purchase any gems in the game. I used to buy a pack every Thursday so I could get whatever update. But I haven't done that since the wedding fiasco and I stopped playing regularly. I used to check a few times a day and now I check in on the game once a week. They are who they are.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm too sad that the buildings are gone. Just before I went to bed I put them out on the board thinking they'd have a better chance of not being taken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast