Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pride Dragon - relisted 2021 Jun 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doto92ok View Post
    Since double and triple rainbow also elude me.. I hope this on is going to replace the glass in the mine. *wishfull thinking maybe.. But thats at the time the only way i'm sure to get it. Battling is a constant struggle, breeding is a nightmare to get what drgon is newly released*

That would be great if this was the mining dragon. I would love that! And the timing is right. So maybe? Fingers crossed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    That would be great if this was the mining dragon. I would love that! And the timing is right. So maybe? Fingers crossed.
    Oh no, then Android users won't be able to have the dragon at all! No thanks, I want it to be breedable.

Executive Chef
    I thought that too, the time between one dragon "disappears" and the other "appears", matches, but when I read this coment below..

Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    Oh no, then Android users won't be able to have the dragon at all! No thanks, I want it to be breedable.
    I remember that, when Glass dragon was released there weren't any thread created saying that dragon will be released some day. So probably, Pride dragon will be breedable, if not, and Pride will be a mining dragon, TL have to make Pride dragon breedable to Android version.. It's already to much to them don't have the same features as IOS, if some dragons are limited to IOS and limited to have that specific time, at least, Android should have some dragons breedable, the ones that are a must have, are perfects
    Last edited by cocauina; 06-26-14 at 09:06 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Lacks political subtlety.... I support it 100%......
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    Hmm... All the mining dragons so far haven't been teasers so... Maybe it's breedable?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by night123b View Post
    Hmm... All the mining dragons so far haven't been teasers so... Maybe it's breedable?
    I'm sure you are right. I remember that Porcelain teaser came out when it was about time for the new mining dragon. Many wanted Porcelain (me included) to be the mining dragon but it turned out to be Glass.

So there is hope Android users that you'll be able to breed Pride.

Rhino Keeper
    It is a beautiful dragon for a VERY important part of the lives of everyone on this planet so I am impressed with TL! I will be even More impressed with them as a global company if they make it available for everyone *and it would be sweet* if we could breed it without too much agony!

Rhino Keeper
    It's rainbow and pink! Rare!!! And there's a new rainbow skyscape habitat to go with it!!!

Nightclub Owner
    So there is hope Android users that you'll be able to breed Pride.
    Nope; just checked my other game on Kindle and it's not in the market

Executive Chef
    Breeding and hatching time is 8 HRS

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast