Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Pride Dragon - relisted 2021 Jun 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have to say something here: I often have grievances and complaints about TL/S8 and their various methods & practices....however, this particular Dragon was issued quite a few years ago during Pride month and has been consistently relisted each year if memory serves me correctly. It is listed as Rare to increase the odds of successful breeding and the sale price is usually quite low.

The fact that they issued this dragon at all is beyond commendable in my opinion, but to go the extra mile to make it as accessible as possible to their players is also very touching. I am not a member of the LGBTQ community, but have always been a strong supporter of equality for all people. For a company to not shy away from a subject which could be considered 'controversial' in order to show respect for a particular section of their customers is pretty darn awesome.
    Nicely done TL/S8 - you have my utmost respect on this issue
    I didn't know this dragon is related to LGBTQ until I read your post. Interesting...

Anyways got it with Naga and Rainbow dragon. Took , maybe 5 or 6 tries. Good luck~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I didn't know this dragon is related to LGBTQ until I read your post. Interesting...

Anyways got it with Naga and Rainbow dragon. Took , maybe 5 or 6 tries. Good luck~
    Yeah, I remember when it was introduced during Pride month a few years ago. I was impressed then and remain so Congrats on breeding one!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Yeah, I remember when it was introduced during Pride month a few years ago. I was impressed then and remain so Congrats on breeding one!
    Thank you~ Congrats to you reaching the Egyptian. Luckily for us the current DT isn't too impressive to fight for, so we could stock up on our supplies.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    I'd deeply appreciate it if Storm 8 would keep Pride available until Monday, when I get paid, but I got a horrible feeling they'll pull it tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    Boo! They pulled it without any warning! Was trying to breed it until I got the message saying it was going to leave then I was going to purchase if I hadn't managed to breed. I'm begging here please put it back for purchase! So sad!

Fashion Designer
    Lucky me, no one reply me when it expire so i had bought it fews earlier be 4 it gone

The Pride Dragon is back for the entire month of June!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627