Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pride Dragon - relisted 2021 Jun 2

Executive Chef
    Will TL upgrade rainbow habitat? At the moment it holds the 3 rainbow dragons, but there's no room for Pride

Fashion Designer
    Cute, but still can't get a second Rainbow, and I'm not evolving my first one. It's adorable as a baby
    accepting all neighbors

Farm Supplier
    Wooooow really beautiful.

Executive Chef
    I am still unable to breed double and triple rainbow and now this OMG zodiacs and rainbows are most difficult dragons in game to breed

Rhino Keeper
    I love it! Very nice Dragon.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-25-14 at 07:42 AM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Will TL upgrade rainbow habitat? At the moment it holds the 3 rainbow dragons, but there's no room for Pride
    I'm wondering the same thing. Although for me, triple rainbow has been impossible. I would still like to have the whole set. But TL didn't upgrade for stone and Dino.. So that makes me think probably not

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    (...) But TL didn't upgrade for stone and Dino.. So that makes me think probably not
    That's something that pisses me off, there are only 4 dino dragons, and the habitat only holds 3 dragons..
    C'mon TL! There's no need to have 2 dino habitats with only 2 dragons each!

About the stone type I actually understand, cause there are 5 stone dragon and not only 4, most of the players have the prism dragon in a habitat of diamond, but some players can have their prism in a stone habitat

Executive Chef
    Love the design on this one, even though I have nothing related to the subject. Just another beautiful design from the creators of dragon story, good job!

And for those worried about habitats, who knows, maybe they'll make another variety of a rainbow dragon. I mean so far we got rainbow, double rainbow, triple rainbow and now this, so just buy another habitat, maybe they will add more dragons that go into this type of habitat in the future. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    And for those worried about habitats, who knows, maybe they'll make another variety of a rainbow dragon. I mean so far we got rainbow, double rainbow, triple rainbow and now this, so just buy another habitat, maybe they will add more dragons that go into this type of habitat in the future. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Those of us who collect all the dragons are UNABLE to just "buy another habitat" we are at the limit

It isn't as easy as that, hence "the fuss". TL upgraded the habitat when triple rainbow came out, and I guess I can't really talk for anyone else, but I, personally, have all the dragons, and rather than nag (and nag, and nag etc) for a habitat increase, asking for an upgrade to rainbow to hold an extra dragon does not seem like too much.

I'm not attacking anyone, just saying that the "fuss" is warranted as those of us with all the dragons just want to house them

Rhino Keeper
    Since double and triple rainbow also elude me.. I hope this on is going to replace the glass in the mine. *wishfull thinking maybe.. But thats at the time the only way i'm sure to get it. Battling is a constant struggle, breeding is a nightmare to get what drgon is newly released*
    Still looking for friends, add me I play daily multiple times: doto92ok also for my babyaccount: ikkeeeeeeeee

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast