Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Pride Dragon - relisted 2021 Jun 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I think it was removed, because it was gone from my market! Then a friend told me she just bought it and check again so I did and it was there! But for a split sec it was 1000 gold!

Hell no! It popped back to 600
    Congrats on your new dragon Im still going to try for it, a couple of times.

Rhino Keeper
    If it's in your market ~ it's breedable
    Not necessarily. The Lotus dragon is in the Android market, but it cannot be bred, only purchased. The same was true for the Clockwork dragon before they allowed it to be bred a few months back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Congrats on your new dragon Im still going to try for it, a couple of times.

Good luck! I have had it with sunrises! So done ~ sale came done deal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Not necessarily. The Lotus dragon is in the Android market, but it cannot be bred, only purchased. The same was true for the Clockwork dragon before they allowed it to be bred a few months back.
    Not really sure about android. I'm iOS ~ and this is what we have been told numerous times. Unless....it clearly states "not breedable"

Executive Chef
    Thanks, I didnt got sunrises as fail, thank good, but got lots of midvolts, winters, and firestorms as fail, but in my 2nd account got this dragon on my 5th try!

Fashion Designer
    Same!! I have another 24 hours cooking and no gold left to speed it since I spent it all on the dragon! But it was worth it

Executive Chef
    LOL! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Saw it was back and tried breeding for it again with Rainbow/Easter Egg and got.....a Diamond. 44 hour breeding time. While this is always awesome and would be my second Diamond (I bought my first when it was in the value pack so this is the first I've bred), it locks up the breeding den for 44 hours while trying for a limited dragon. It would be cheaper to use gold and finish the breeding than spending the 600 gold to just buy Pride but there's no guarantee I'd be able to breed it anyway so I should just buy it especially since I've got a gold sale.

Decisions, decisions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post

Decisions, decisions.

Ok. I will decide for you.

Buy it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Same!! I have another 24 hours cooking and no gold left to speed it since I spent it all on the dragon! But it was worth it

My DS BFF

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    LOL! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Saw it was back and tried breeding for it again with Rainbow/Easter Egg and got.....a Diamond. 44 hour breeding time. While this is always awesome and would be my second Diamond (I bought my first when it was in the value pack so this is the first I've bred), it locks up the breeding den for 44 hours while trying for a limited dragon. It would be cheaper to use gold and finish the breeding than spending the 600 gold to just buy Pride but there's no guarantee I'd be able to breed it anyway so I should just buy it especially since I've got a gold sale.

Decisions, decisions.
    I got diamonds fails trying for mother, pinata and father didnt got nether of them, so having a diamond fail at least for me isnt a good thing but good luck on your next attempt