Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Pride Dragon - relisted 2021 Jun 2

Executive Chef
    So after spending 100 gold still no pride

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Same. I told myself I could spend 200 gold, but I got nothing. I'm love this dragon, but I don't know if I want to spend another 600 to buy it...

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I think you have to be really lucky to get this. I'm talking hundreds of spare gold lucky It's two splitting colours so if even one of these splits it's not even in your breeding pool of options. I'm very very close to just paying for it out right. It's probably the best looking rainbow dragon they've released.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think you have to be really lucky to get this. I'm talking hundreds of spare gold lucky It's two splitting colours so if even one of these splits it's not even in your breeding pool of options. I'm very very close to just paying for it out right. It's probably the best looking rainbow dragon they've released.
    Yes u r right but I can't spend anymore gold 100 gold is sooo much for me anyways breed again and got 13 hrs clockwork

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    That dawned on me the other day too. There is a reason why dragon threads that feature dragons with two splitting colors are hardly bumped.

I imagine though that by keeping it limited, near impossible to breed, and fairly cheap that they are making some money off of it.

Executive Chef
    No luck on any of three accounts. It surely isn't just Rare.

I would buy it if I had the gold. It sure looks better than Angelfire which I think is pretty awful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post

. It sure looks better than Angelfire which I think is pretty awful.
    Yeah, it is! Saw a bigger picture and...umm...NO

Well... I got fireworks and just now independance dragon trying for this cutie I'm sad to say goodbye! I MAY have one more try on me but I'm moving on to sparkler(might buy her)!! Then off to get a habitat to house the 2 firework themed dragons and the indepence dragons ^^ love to keep my dragons somewhat themed XD

Rhino Keeper
    Well, almost 350 gold between my 2 accounts.... funny I got 2 Good witches...I really want this one on at least one of my accounts... aaaaaah! Tired of Sunrise, Mindvolt, Magic, Mist & now a run of Firestorm.....I did however gets 2 Good witch & a Cherry Blossom.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-04-14 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Removed third party references
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Rhino Keeper
    ugh this dragon hates me! i did get a kite which i needed but been trying for this nonstop and all i get is mist or sunrise...ahhh took a break and got sparkler right away..come on pride we want you to join us! ����✌️